- What you need to know about Google’s ‘quantum supremacy’ claim Wednesday 11:48 PM
- Workers claim Google made spy tool to prevent them from organizing Wednesday 8:13 PM
- Hailey Bieber denies shading Selena Gomez with ‘I’ll Kill You’ Instagram post Wednesday 7:46 PM
- Trump signed an ego tweet sheet for Tomi Lahren–and it features conspiracy theorists Wednesday 6:59 PM
- Attorneys say ICE deleted evidence pertaining to transgender asylum seeker’s death Wednesday 6:24 PM
- Everything you need to know about VSCO filter codes Wednesday 6:17 PM
- Are users prepared to pay for Gmail storage space? Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Facebook pledges $1 billion to fight housing crisis it helped create Wednesday 5:16 PM
- Lizzo officially credits ‘DNA test’ tweet writer on ‘Truth Hurts’ Wednesday 4:50 PM
- Pornhub takes down videos secretly filmed in a college women’s locker room Wednesday 4:15 PM
- Google Maps on iPhone now shows you speed traps Wednesday 3:47 PM
- Here’s why you’re seeing ‘rise and shine’ all over social media Wednesday 3:45 PM
- AOC grills Zuckerberg over false political ads on Facebook Wednesday 3:27 PM
- Fox News promotes pro-faith, anti-antifa film ‘The Reliant’ Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Cardi B to star in ‘Fast & Furious 9’ Wednesday 3:12 PM
The life of a private jet pilot isn’t as glamorous as you might think, and now those pilots have the parody music video to prove it.
Mike Wagner, who flies for an undisclosed client, got his colleagues together to perform their own take on the Beach Boys’ “I Get Around”—only this time it’s “I Sit Around.” They sit while they’re flying and doing their job, but most of the time they spend their days around airports—although their seats look a lot comfier than what you or I have to deal with while waiting for a flight.
Not only do they replicate the Beach Boys, but they also manage to nail Brian Wilson’s falsetto. And while they may be sitting around all day, they did get a cool music video out of it.
Screengrab via Mike Wagner/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.