- 4chan’s new troll campaign aims to make the hashtag a white supremacist symbol 4 Years Ago
- Here’s what that ‘cliff wife’ meme is all about Today 12:58 PM
- Artist suspended from Facebook, Instagram after posting anti-MAGA artwork Today 12:04 PM
- How to watch Serie A online for free Today 7:30 AM
- What does ‘uwu’ mean? Today 7:00 AM
- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Saturday 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Saturday 7:30 AM
Private jet pilots show you what they do all day, in music-video form
They do sit around, all right.
The life of a private jet pilot isn’t as glamorous as you might think, and now those pilots have the parody music video to prove it.
Mike Wagner, who flies for an undisclosed client, got his colleagues together to perform their own take on the Beach Boys’ “I Get Around”—only this time it’s “I Sit Around.” They sit while they’re flying and doing their job, but most of the time they spend their days around airports—although their seats look a lot comfier than what you or I have to deal with while waiting for a flight.
Not only do they replicate the Beach Boys, but they also manage to nail Brian Wilson’s falsetto. And while they may be sitting around all day, they did get a cool music video out of it.
Screengrab via Mike Wagner/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.