- How ‘Stranger Things’ is inspiring new waves of Dungeons and Dragons fans 3 Years Ago
- Why you should be watching ‘Red vs Blue’ on Netflix 3 Years Ago
- How to live stream Sergey Kovalev vs. Anthony Yarde Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Real Valladolid Friday 10:44 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Arsenal Friday 10:28 PM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Crystal Palace Friday 10:05 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Norwich City Friday 8:55 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 Serie A season Friday 8:05 PM
- Tom Brady keeps supplying us with new meme material Friday 5:55 PM
- Emails reveal Facebook’s knowledge of Cambridge Analytica Friday 3:43 PM
- ‘Fast and Furious’ + ‘American Ninja Warrior’ = Netflix’s ‘Hyperdrive’ Friday 3:15 PM
- Trump jokes drop in Dow is because Seth Moulton dropped out of 2020 race Friday 3:13 PM
- What we learned when we visited Mr. B, America’s chonkiest cat Friday 1:46 PM
- Trump’s new plan to fight opioid overdose? This tweet Friday 1:06 PM
- Fitness influencer shamed for ‘sharing numbers’ in weight loss posts Friday 1:04 PM
As any middle school boy could tell you, there are only two funny numbers: 420 (it’s about weeeeeed, maaaaan) and 69 (it’s about some sex thing we don’t quite understaaaaand, maaaaaan). Well and maybe 5,318,008—which spells boobies on a calculator when you turn it upside down.
How many burritos?
— Chipotle (@ChipotleTweets) September 6, 2016
Oh no you didn’t, Shane! Straight to the principal’s office with you, mister.
As it turns out though, the average Twitter user is older than 13, and they were not so amused by Shane’s joke.
If you’re curious, 420 currently holds a 5 percent lead over 69 in the Chipotle poll, but there’s still time to change that if you want to vote.
Oh, and the correct answer is actually 1, if the full question is, “How many Chipotle burritos does it take to give someone E. coli?”
H/T Business Insider
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.