- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV 4 Months Ago
- How to watch Arizona State vs. Utah Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Michigan vs. Penn State Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Florida vs. South Carolina Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace Today 1:00 AM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Watford Friday 9:00 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Eibar Friday 6:00 PM
- How to stream ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs. Gabriel Gonzaga in BKFC Friday 6:00 PM
- Demi Lovato’s nude photos allegedly leaked on Snapchat Friday 3:07 PM
- NBA TV is the new streaming service for basketball fanatics Friday 3:02 PM
- California residents will get cell phone alerts seconds before earthquakes Friday 2:29 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. RCD Mallorca Friday 2:00 PM
- Trump accused of ‘using the language of ethnic cleansing’ regarding Kurds Friday 1:42 PM
- Hillary Clinton also thinks Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian bot Friday 1:13 PM
- TikTok girls dancing to voicemails from sh*tty exes is a vibe Friday 12:34 PM
The “wrong answers only” meme has struck again!
This familiar meme has been around for ages, but every variation on it provides a fresh laugh. And while there always seems to be at least a few options circulating on social media at any given time, every so often, one really makes a splash.
So today, let’s turn our attention to this incredibly open to interpretation screengrab from Alien: Resurrection.
Name the film, wrong answers only. pic.twitter.com/Ycu6JIUnw1— Theo (@tprstly) June 25, 2019
It’s better to go into a meme like this one knowing as little as possible about the real scene, so if you’re a rare human who hasn’t experienced the Alien franchise, we won’t spoil it for you here. (But maybe go watch them all immediately after reading this. For your own good.)
Instead, here are some of the most hilarious titles Sigourney Weaver and her little alien could be acting out.
Earth Girls are Easy.— Stacie Dusetzina (@DusetzinaS) June 25, 2019
the notebook— Sarah Beattie (@nachosarah) June 25, 2019
Fatal Attraction— Andy Antoniou (@FurryTailDragon) June 25, 2019
Zack and Miri Make A Porno— Christine Estima (@christineestima) June 25, 2019
Twilight: Breaking Dawn https://t.co/LEY3uIK4qu— Erica Mendez (@tsunderica) June 26, 2019
The opportunity to shift perspective on Alien: Resurrection and, more likely, make amazingly horrifying jokes even drew celebrities into the game.
When Harry met Sally https://t.co/0M9gdkPAQ2— Yael Grobglas (@yaelgrobglas) June 26, 2019
Face/Off— chris o'dowd (@BigBoyler) June 25, 2019
Long Shot. https://t.co/WhEmJ2N1ju— Seth Rogen (@Sethrogen) June 26, 2019
Marley and Me.— confirm: 0-0-0... DESTRUCT... 0 (@CoreyTaylorRock) June 26, 2019
Mommy Dearest https://t.co/fygh1b5dOd— Colin Hanks (@ColinHanks) June 26, 2019
From rom-coms to thrillers to, somehow, family-friendly fun, there are no wrong answers here. Erm, or there are no right answers here. All wrong answers are right answers.
And some answers, wrong or right or whatever you want to call them, ended up being creepier than others…
Any movie where woody Allen has cast himself as the lead who gets the beautiful girl https://t.co/CsKE08e6sl— Ciara McShane (@Ciara87C) June 26, 2019
The accuracy, though.
And once you’ve sufficiently filled your brain with genre-bending opportunities for bizarre nightmares to fill the remainder of your nights, don’t worry, there are still plenty of other takes on this meme to go spend your hours combing through.
The Smurfs— Kevin M. Kruse (@KevinMKruse) June 25, 2019
Rachel Kiley is a writer who sometimes writes things and sometimes is based in L.A., but is definitely always on Twitter @rachelkiley.