- The giant battle episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ is nearly here Sunday 10:12 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ finally revealed the Night King’s endgame Sunday 9:53 PM
- Sri Lankan government shuts down social media in wake of deadly blasts Sunday 7:56 PM
- Amazon Flex drivers now must use selfies to verify identity Sunday 6:34 PM
- #GentrifyingGeorge thinks 152-year-old HBCU should ‘just move’ Sunday 5:27 PM
- Watch out! Tonight’s episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ leaked online (updated) Sunday 3:32 PM
- Videos of people working may be the best thing on TikTok right now Sunday 1:46 PM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Sunday 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Sunday 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
Instagram sees all.
Last night, the fashion elite gathered in New York City to celebrate clothes, art, and technology. But the Met Gala is more than a place for celebs to don crazy clothes that their stylists convinced them to wear—it’s also where high society meets to party with each other.
Given that the 1 percent is forced to hang around plebeians from time to time, it’s nice that they have an event where they can chill without having to listen to the problems of broke people like us.
Unfortunately, the Met Gala isn’t filmed, so most people have to get their high-fashion fix from the Internet. Social media couldn’t cover every single thing that occurred during the soirée, so we gathered some moments that you might’ve missed.
1) Kanye so exhausted with his own genius that he had to rest his head on his wife’s famous derriere
2) Selena Gomez noticing her arch-nemesis as she arrives on the red carpet
A photo posted by Vogue (@voguemagazine) on
3) Zayn and C-3PO making it official
4) The photog behind Alicia Vikander admiring his art
Best #MetGala looks–#AliciaVikander in #LouisVuitton. Some (shame on u E!) didn’t like but its funky, flirty & fits nite’s theme (hand- & machine-made mash-ups). #danishgirl #actuallySwedishgirl #adorbs #costumeinstitute #metmuseum #annawintour #vogue #apple #nyc #boots #leggy
A photo posted by Joe Amodio (@joe_amodio) on
5) Madonna filming a music video in the Met Gala bathroom
#ManusxMachina tema do #MET desse ano, foi palco também para uma ação da @voguemagazine no instagram – um dos destaques, foi @madonna, divando como sempre! #repost The one and only @madonna in @givenchyofficial inside the #ManusxMachina Experience. Directed by @gvsgvs. #MetGala
A video posted by MATCHSTYLE.COM.BR (@matchstylebr) on
6) Solange’s husband staring at Beyoncé like, “Damn, that’s Beyoncé”
7) Anna Wintour showcasing her moves in the Madonna video
8) James Bond making a rare appearance
A photo posted by FashionAvenuSouth (@fashionavesouth) on
Damn, what a bash this was. Really hoping for that invite next year.