- The actor who played Greedo is just as confused by ‘maclunkey’ as you are Friday 4:57 PM
- AirPods are getting that sweet, sweet Black Friday price drop Friday 4:24 PM
- Looking for a Nintendo Switch? Black Friday deals are here Friday 4:04 PM
- Facebook copies Instagram with experimental ‘Popular Photos’ feature Friday 3:58 PM
- This iPhone app says it will alert you if you’ve been hacked Friday 2:43 PM
- ‘Marvel’s Hero Project’ is the wholesome content 2019 needs Friday 2:40 PM
- Get more out of VSCO with VSCO search Friday 2:09 PM
- Twitter carves out ‘cause-based’ advocacy exemption in political ads ban Friday 2:06 PM
- Disney+ accounts are being hacked—here’s how to protect yourself Friday 1:52 PM
- Instagram is hiding likes globally and searching for a ‘well-being’ product researcher Friday 1:42 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ opens up its mythology even further in ‘Chapter 2’ Friday 12:54 PM
- Want to buy a drone on a budget? We’ve got you covered Friday 12:51 PM
- ‘Simpsons’ writer accuses Republicans of stealing Sideshow Bob’s defense Friday 12:49 PM
- Keanu Reeves’ appearance in ‘SpongeBob Movie’ trailer quickly becomes a meme Friday 12:35 PM
- Charli XCX makes the band in Netflix’s ‘Nasty Cherry’ Friday 12:33 PM
Last night, the fashion elite gathered in New York City to celebrate clothes, art, and technology. But the Met Gala is more than a place for celebs to don crazy clothes that their stylists convinced them to wear—it’s also where high society meets to party with each other.
Given that the 1 percent is forced to hang around plebeians from time to time, it’s nice that they have an event where they can chill without having to listen to the problems of broke people like us.
Unfortunately, the Met Gala isn’t filmed, so most people have to get their high-fashion fix from the Internet. Social media couldn’t cover every single thing that occurred during the soirée, so we gathered some moments that you might’ve missed.
1) Kanye so exhausted with his own genius that he had to rest his head on his wife’s famous derriere
2) Selena Gomez noticing her arch-nemesis as she arrives on the red carpet
A photo posted by Vogue (@voguemagazine) on
3) Zayn and C-3PO making it official
4) The photog behind Alicia Vikander admiring his art
Best #MetGala looks–#AliciaVikander in #LouisVuitton. Some (shame on u E!) didn’t like but its funky, flirty & fits nite’s theme (hand- & machine-made mash-ups). #danishgirl #actuallySwedishgirl #adorbs #costumeinstitute #metmuseum #annawintour #vogue #apple #nyc #boots #leggy
A photo posted by Joe Amodio (@joe_amodio) on
5) Madonna filming a music video in the Met Gala bathroom
#ManusxMachina tema do #MET desse ano, foi palco também para uma ação da @voguemagazine no instagram – um dos destaques, foi @madonna, divando como sempre! #repost The one and only @madonna in @givenchyofficial inside the #ManusxMachina Experience. Directed by @gvsgvs. #MetGala
A video posted by MATCHSTYLE.COM.BR (@matchstylebr) on
6) Solange’s husband staring at Beyoncé like, “Damn, that’s Beyoncé”
7) Anna Wintour showcasing her moves in the Madonna video
8) James Bond making a rare appearance
A photo posted by FashionAvenuSouth (@fashionavesouth) on
Damn, what a bash this was. Really hoping for that invite next year.