- A police union is urging its officers to post ‘The Punisher’ logo Monday 7:33 PM
- Redditors call for a Nestlé boycott through memes Monday 6:16 PM
- How a 10-second Disney jingle became a meme in Thailand Monday 4:48 PM
- Instagram users share photos showing gruesome killing of 17-year-old Bianca Devins Monday 4:33 PM
- The horror game banned for mocking China’s president probably isn’t coming back Monday 3:31 PM
- Cheap vibrators, condoms, and lube: The most satisfying Amazon Prime Day deals Monday 3:07 PM
- George R.R. Martin says fan backlash won’t affect his ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 3:03 PM
- The very finest Area 51 memes Monday 2:52 PM
- Tweet map ranks states where people are boycotting Amazon Prime Day Monday 1:54 PM
- Lil Nas X says he will perform at Area 51 for free Monday 12:56 PM
- The best Prime Day deals for gamers Monday 12:53 PM
- How Republicans are dancing around Trump’s racist tweets Monday 12:42 PM
- Not even anti-immigrant groups are defending Trump’s ‘go back’ tweets Monday 12:37 PM
- Netflix’s latest chase thriller ‘Point Blank’ lacks electricity Monday 12:27 PM
- Jay Inslee floats Megan Rapinoe as his secretary of state pick Monday 11:33 AM
Instagram sees all.
Last night, the fashion elite gathered in New York City to celebrate clothes, art, and technology. But the Met Gala is more than a place for celebs to don crazy clothes that their stylists convinced them to wear—it’s also where high society meets to party with each other.
Given that the 1 percent is forced to hang around plebeians from time to time, it’s nice that they have an event where they can chill without having to listen to the problems of broke people like us.
Unfortunately, the Met Gala isn’t filmed, so most people have to get their high-fashion fix from the Internet. Social media couldn’t cover every single thing that occurred during the soirée, so we gathered some moments that you might’ve missed.
1) Kanye so exhausted with his own genius that he had to rest his head on his wife’s famous derriere
2) Selena Gomez noticing her arch-nemesis as she arrives on the red carpet
A photo posted by Vogue (@voguemagazine) on
3) Zayn and C-3PO making it official
4) The photog behind Alicia Vikander admiring his art
Best #MetGala looks–#AliciaVikander in #LouisVuitton. Some (shame on u E!) didn’t like but its funky, flirty & fits nite’s theme (hand- & machine-made mash-ups). #danishgirl #actuallySwedishgirl #adorbs #costumeinstitute #metmuseum #annawintour #vogue #apple #nyc #boots #leggy
A photo posted by Joe Amodio (@joe_amodio) on
5) Madonna filming a music video in the Met Gala bathroom
#ManusxMachina tema do #MET desse ano, foi palco também para uma ação da @voguemagazine no instagram – um dos destaques, foi @madonna, divando como sempre! #repost The one and only @madonna in @givenchyofficial inside the #ManusxMachina Experience. Directed by @gvsgvs. #MetGala
A video posted by MATCHSTYLE.COM.BR (@matchstylebr) on
6) Solange’s husband staring at Beyoncé like, “Damn, that’s Beyoncé”
7) Anna Wintour showcasing her moves in the Madonna video
8) James Bond making a rare appearance
A photo posted by FashionAvenuSouth (@fashionavesouth) on
Damn, what a bash this was. Really hoping for that invite next year.