- How to install PlayStation Vue on Kodi to stream live TV 2 Years Ago
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez supports resolution that could lead to Trump’s impeachment Thursday 9:46 PM
- Ricardo Milos dancing memes are the new Rickroll Thursday 9:09 PM
- Laura Loomer sues Twitter, Muslim lobbying group over account ban Thursday 8:15 PM
- Far-right troll Ian Miles Cheong gets flamed for mocking a ‘Star Wars’ fan Thursday 6:17 PM
- Facebook says ‘millions,’ not ‘tens of thousands,’ affected by Instagram password bug Thursday 5:13 PM
- Leading 2020 Democrats mock redactions in Mueller report Thursday 4:04 PM
- 8 weed accessories for stealthy stoners Thursday 4:00 PM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate players are now fighting on giant d*cks Thursday 3:37 PM
- Why are Facebook and Google translating this Spanish word into a racial slur? Thursday 3:32 PM
- Instagram page encourages meme creators to join a meme union Thursday 3:24 PM
- 28 smokin’ hot gifts for your stoner friend Thursday 1:33 PM
- The 5 most important conclusions from Robert Mueller’s report Thursday 1:28 PM
- Facebook bans many of the U.K.’s infamous far-right groups Thursday 1:15 PM
- Cersei and Tyrion Lannister learned about respect from Elmo Thursday 12:57 PM
We’ve seen plenty of amazing Wolverine cosplays over the years, including this dude, who went the extra mile to make the X-Men character’s claws fully retractable. Now prepare to meet the tiniest—and most intense—Wolverine we’ve ever seen.
Writer and author of The Fangirl’s Guide to the Galaxy Sam Maggs shared a photo of this little Logan on her Twitter account on Monday morning, setting off a day-long love fest.
all other cosplay is cancelled pic.twitter.com/z7NmtY0IJl
— Sam | SleepCon (@SamMaggs) September 25, 2017
It’s not just that this little cosplayer has the right outfit, perfectly shaped hair, and a cool set of claws. His strong stance and intense expression perfectly mimic the grumpy-but-beloved X-Men hero.
look at his face … he in the zooooone
— Jichael Mackson (@vanessaallegra) September 25, 2017
like how did you not just die on the spot?
— ☃Matt Schneider⛄ (@mattlaschneider) September 25, 2017
He's even remembering to clench his little fists!!
— Chelie in TX (@ChelieinTX) September 25, 2017
Longtime Wolverine actor Hugh Jackman retired from playing the character earlier this year after his bittersweet final appearance in Logan. At that point, it seemed impossible for 20th Century Fox to fill the role. But, thanks to this kid, there’s hope the next Wolverine is just waiting to grow into his claws.
H/T Sam Maggs
Sarah Weber is the former editor of Daily Dot’s Parsec section, where she wrote about geek culture. She previously worked as a reporter and editor at community newspapers in the Midwest and was recognized by the Ohio Associated Press for news reporting.