- The internet is celebrating a ban on ‘gay and trans panic’ defense for murder 2 Years Ago
- Jessica Simpson proudly announces the return of her ankles post-pregnancy 2 Years Ago
- Anti-reparations speaker has a SoundCloud album called ‘My D*ck Works Fine!’ Today 5:04 PM
- Firearm companies can’t advertise guns on Instagram—but influencers can Today 4:29 PM
- Roy Moore is running for Senate again, despite… you know Today 3:34 PM
- 72 officers removed from patrol over ‘offensive’ Facebook posts Today 3:32 PM
- Cuba Gooding Jr. turned himself in to the police—and it’s a meme now Today 3:26 PM
- Facebook would like to remind the world it owns Instagram, WhatsApp, and Oculus Today 3:10 PM
- Kutcher, Kunis debunk divorce rumor—and fans reply with ‘That ‘70s Show’ memes Today 3:00 PM
- Yes, Tifa’s breasts are smaller in Final Fantasy 7 Remake. Here’s why Today 1:33 PM
- Google admits bug could let people spy on Nest cameras Today 1:29 PM
- The Trump 2020 bot campaign has begun Today 1:10 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in July 2019 Today 12:39 PM
- Suicides in the U.S. are increasing at terrifying rates Today 12:32 PM
- Hannah’s season of ‘The Bachelorette’ goes up in smoke amid drama, receipts Today 12:27 PM
We’ve seen plenty of amazing Wolverine cosplays over the years, including this dude, who went the extra mile to make the X-Men character’s claws fully retractable. Now prepare to meet the tiniest—and most intense—Wolverine we’ve ever seen.
Writer and author of The Fangirl’s Guide to the Galaxy Sam Maggs shared a photo of this little Logan on her Twitter account on Monday morning, setting off a day-long love fest.
all other cosplay is cancelled pic.twitter.com/z7NmtY0IJl
— Sam | SleepCon (@SamMaggs) September 25, 2017
It’s not just that this little cosplayer has the right outfit, perfectly shaped hair, and a cool set of claws. His strong stance and intense expression perfectly mimic the grumpy-but-beloved X-Men hero.
look at his face … he in the zooooone
— Jichael Mackson (@vanessaallegra) September 25, 2017
like how did you not just die on the spot?
— ☃Matt Schneider⛄ (@mattlaschneider) September 25, 2017
He's even remembering to clench his little fists!!
— Chelie in TX (@ChelieinTX) September 25, 2017
Longtime Wolverine actor Hugh Jackman retired from playing the character earlier this year after his bittersweet final appearance in Logan. At that point, it seemed impossible for 20th Century Fox to fill the role. But, thanks to this kid, there’s hope the next Wolverine is just waiting to grow into his claws.
H/T Sam Maggs
Sarah Weber is the former editor of Daily Dot’s Parsec section, where she wrote about geek culture. She previously worked as a reporter and editor at community newspapers in the Midwest and was recognized by the Ohio Associated Press for news reporting.