- BadBunny rips her fans for not sending her enough money 8 Months Ago
- White rapper punched in the face for saying the N-word during battle 8 Months Ago
- Hillary Clinton blasts Bernie Sanders, says ‘nobody likes him’ Today 8:57 AM
- Someone found Harry Styles’ doppelganger—and TikTok is obsessed Today 8:08 AM
- Patrick Stewart has spoken to Kevin Feige about playing Professor X again Today 7:16 AM
- ‘Shrill’ season 2 expands its world and point of view Today 7:00 AM
- Trans/Sex: Let trans art be messy, weird, and uncomfortable Today 6:00 AM
- Pediatrician gets death threats after pro-vaccine TikTok video Monday 9:37 PM
- This Australia-themed dildo is raising money to fight the bushfires Monday 8:26 PM
- Influencers say they’ve received unwanted sexual solicitations worth thousands Monday 7:39 PM
- Pregnant woman masterfully trolls gender-obsessed relative Monday 3:05 PM
- HBO’s ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ returns from a 2-year break with brand new ways to make you cringe Monday 3:00 PM
- Far-right accused of impersonating antifa online to encourage violence at Richmond rally Monday 1:59 PM
- Second Amendment protesters defend gun rights with truly terrible signs Monday 12:52 PM
- David Lynch surprises fans by dropping Netflix short out of the blue Monday 12:29 PM
This post contains spoilers.
3 ways to watch Game of Thrones for free
Our first look at the Game of Thrones series finale is brief but unsettling. We catch glimpses of the few survivors—mainly Jon Snow, Davos Seaworth, Tyrion Lannister, and Arya Stark—from different points of King’s Landing as the Unsullied and Dothraki gather. The capital is still on fire while ash falls onto the ground like snow; the reaction to the victory here is about as different as you can get from the one at Winterfell.
And above it all, Dany watches from above. She may have once said that she didn’t want to become the queen of the ashes, but that might just be what happened anyway.
The Game of Thrones series finale airs May 19.
- Dany ignoring the bells becomes instantly iconic ‘Game of Thrones’ meme
- ‘Game of Thrones’ won’t end the way you think
- Why Westeros needs a president, not kings and queens
Need more news from beyond the Wall? Sign up here to receive our weekly Game of Thrones newsletter from in-house expert Michelle Jaworski.
NOW HEAR THIS:
How linguist David J. Peterson created the Dothraki and Valyrian languages for Game of Thrones
Introducing 2 GIRLS 1 PODCAST, a weekly comedy show where Alli Goldberg and Jen Jamula (two actors who perform bizarre internet content on stage) have hilarious and humanizing conversations with Bronies, top Reddit mods, professional ticklers, video game archaeologists, dating app engineers, adult babies, cuddling specialists, vampires, Jedi, living dolls, and more.
Subscribe to 2 GIRLS 1 PODCAST in your favorite podcast app.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.