- Apple warns coronavirus expected to cause iPhone ‘supply shortages’ Monday 7:59 PM
- Will ‘The Bachelor’ end without an engagement? Monday 7:44 PM
- This ‘Little Women’ scene just became a meme Monday 7:03 PM
- Playable version of Blizzard’s ‘StarCraft: Ghost’ leaks online nearly 15 years after cancelation Monday 6:31 PM
- This Twitter extension can block unsolicited nudes from your inbox Monday 6:01 PM
- Jeffree Star wears cornrows after being accused of cultural appropriation Monday 4:49 PM
- Jeff Bezos says he’ll commit $10 billion to combat climate change Monday 4:18 PM
- A TikTok user went on a mission to turn his urine blue by chugging food coloring Monday 3:55 PM
- YouTuber’s vacation in ‘Bali’ was actually staged at Ikea Monday 3:14 PM
- Video shows liquor store manager calling employee ‘f*cking worthless’ Monday 1:16 PM
- Instagram influencer scams followers out of $1.5 million Monday 12:22 PM
- Why did the Israeli military tweet this thirst trap? Monday 10:43 AM
- Jake Paul wants you to have financial freedom… by paying him a monthly fee Monday 10:40 AM
- Tweets from Sanders supporters are terrifying the establishment Monday 10:15 AM
- Zuckerberg says he supports 1 bill in Congress that would regulate Facebook Monday 10:11 AM
Warning: This article contains minor spoilers for Game of Thrones season 7.
Most of the photos come from Dragonstone, which capture Jon and Davos Seaworth’s arrival on the Targaryen-held island. What appears to be Tyrion—a familiar and friendly face for Jon—and likely a few Dothraki fighters greet the party on the shore.
Is Varys prepping Dany on key details she should know ahead of receiving Jon?
It looks like at some point during the episode, Varys and Melisandre will converse among themselves in what will probably be a layered and mysterious conversation that’s away from prying eyes and ears. If this takes place around when Dany speaks with Jon and Davos, it’s probably for the better.
And while we don’t see obvious images of the meeting, these photos could very well be from it. Jon and Davos stand before Dany (after being led in by Tyrion and Missandei, according to this week’s preview) while she sits on her throne.
It’s possible that Grey Worm, after saying goodbye to Missandei, is in Dragonstone, but it’s more likely that he’s in or on his way to Casterly Rock, the Lannister stronghold where Dany and Tyrion planned to send the Unsullied soldiers in “Stormborn.” The preview showed a skirmish taking place in a courtyard with an archway marked with the letter “L,” and the color appears to match the background of Grey Worm’s closeup.
Meanwhile in the north, Sansa—the newly appointed Lady of Winterfell—and Petyr Baelish walk through the castle’s courtyard. After Jon blatantly threatened him last week, any semblance of a smirk from Littlefinger now that Jon is out of the picture for the time being probably isn’t a good thing.
The next episode of Game of Thrones, “The Queen’s Justice,” airs Sunday, July 30 at 9pm ET.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.