- Frank Ocean’s $60 HIV prevention drug-themed shirts called tone-deaf 2 Years Ago
- ‘Joker’ stairs latest Instagram spot; locals joke about potential robberies Today 10:30 AM
- PewDiePie banned in China after reacting to Winnie the Pooh memes Today 8:46 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Eagles on Sunday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream Chargers vs. Titans in Week 7 Today 6:00 AM
- 13 spooky romance games for adults Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 9 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Impact Wrestling’s Bound For Glory Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Bills vs. Dolphins in Week 7 Today 4:30 AM
- How to stream Jaguars vs. Bengals in Week 7 Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Texans vs. Colts in Week 7 Today 3:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Liverpool Saturday 10:00 PM
- Man dragged for recording, posting video of neighbor being ‘killed’ instead of helping Saturday 4:14 PM
- How to stream Saints vs. Bears in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Ravens in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
That’s the biggest payout ever, according to HQ, and you can bet a lot of people will try to get in on the action. HQ regularly attracts more than a million players via its Android and iOS apps, where it hosts live, 12-question games at 3pm and 9pm ET on weekdays and 9pm ET on weekends. Players who correctly answer all 12 rapid-fire questions split the prize pool, which starts at $5,000. The additional prize money up for grabs on Wednesday and Johnson’s star power are sure to open the floodgates.
Just keep in mind that Johnson won’t be hosting the typical 3pm ET game. HQ teased the game as a special pop-up event and told fans to “keep your phone close” rather than giving a scheduled time.
Johnson is out making publicity rounds for the April 20 release of his new arcade-game-based action movie Rampage. He’ll be joined Wednesday by usual HQ host Scott Rogowsky.
H/T the Verge
Sarah Weber is the former editor of Daily Dot’s Parsec section, where she wrote about geek culture. She previously worked as a reporter and editor at community newspapers in the Midwest and was recognized by the Ohio Associated Press for news reporting.