Also in today’s Reddit Digest: A user suffering from spinal muscular atrophy invites r/AMA subscribers to “laugh at my nightmare.”
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- Here is how much redditors vote during weekdays. (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Redditor suffering from spinal muscular atrophy invites AMA subscribers to “laugh at my nightmare.” (r/IAMA)
- Redditors talk about their most hated memes. (r/askreddit)
- Redditor finds a love note in a book from a used book store and posts a story about it to Reddit. The note’s author shows up in the thread to discuss it. (r/bestof)
- Waste your time with this Willy Wonka-esque song about Reddit procrastination. (r/bestof)
- Why are red, white, and blue common national colors? (r/AskHistorians)
- What makes 350 degrees Fahrenheit the magical cooking temperature? (r/askscience)
- Safe Watch Update: dont_call_me_smee returns and attempts to crack the safe by hand. (r/whatsinthisthing)
Picture of the Day: If you suffer from vertigo, you might not enjoy this descent through the mountains. (r/pics)
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.