- How to take your Korean beauty routine on the go 6 Months Ago
- Disney+’s ‘Encore!’ is a love letter to high school theater 6 Months Ago
- White tourist filmed shouting homophobic, racist slurs Today 1:31 PM
- U.K. advocacy group releases deepfakes of Corbyn, Johnson endorsing each other Today 1:07 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ series premiere throws ‘Star Wars’ in the middle of the wild west Today 12:35 PM
- A total guide to bone conduction headphones, plus our recommendations Today 12:34 PM
- Disney+ goes down on launch day Today 11:52 AM
- Anna Kendrick and Bill Hader shine in Disney+ Christmas movie ‘Noelle’ Today 11:52 AM
- What to do if you’ve lost your AirPods charging case Today 11:42 AM
- Stephen Miller’s racist emails leak Today 11:20 AM
- Why was parody Twitter account Seinfeld2000 suspended? Today 11:06 AM
- Ed Sheeran lookalike trolls YouTubers at KSI-Logan Paul fight Today 10:21 AM
- ‘The World According to Jeff Goldblum’ is for stans only Today 9:28 AM
- The ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ live-action redesign is a marked improvement Today 9:01 AM
- U.S. gamers create as much carbon dioxide as 5 million cars Today 8:28 AM
A preacher and former Indiana state representative blasted 2020 Democratic hopeful Pete Buttigieg in a homophobic blog post this month.
The May 15 blog titled “Pete, Since You Brought It Up, How ‘Gay’ Are You?” appears on Don Boys’ website Common Sense for Today. In the post, Boys writes that Buttigieg should disavow fisting and rimming and other “promiscuous” gay activities.
“Arrogant homosexuals seem to think that all of us want to know about when they ‘became aware of their sexuality’ and feel a need to announce it to the world. As if we care,” Boys writes. He goes on to show that he cares a lot about Buttigieg’s sex life.
“I don’t hate Pete or his lover or any other homosexual, but I will not give them a pass when they or others suggest that ‘gayness’ is not perversion, that it is normal, maybe even admirable,” he says.
As he cites dubious statistics about homosexuality, Boys asks whether Buttigieg will “repudiate” rimming, fisting, and “golden showers.” He repeatedly refers to Buttigieg’s husband as his “lover” and insists that the candidate is “too ‘gay.'”
And Boys is especially concerned that, because he’s gay, 37-year-old Buttigieg will die young.
“Voters should know that a homosexual president may not live to finish his term,” Boys writes.
- The atonement of an alt-right troll
- #StopTheBans protests draw thousands across the country in support of abortion rights
- Police raid Black woman’s house after white neighbor complains about loud Malcolm X speeches
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.