- Leaked documents reveal all the ‘red flags’ about Trump cabinet officials 1 Month Ago
- Elon Musk, who wants to colonize space, thought the moon was Mars 1 Month Ago
- How to watch ‘Legion’ for free 1 Month Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Bolívar’ reduces hero’s tale to irredeemable melodrama 1 Month Ago
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Spain at the World Cup for free Today 7:55 AM
- How to watch ‘The Hills: New Beginnings’ for free Today 7:40 AM
- Inside the pornographic video game that took Kickstarter by storm Today 7:00 AM
- Why everyone wants to debate AOC, and no one wants to debate Ilhan Omar Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Trvl Channel online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Are we going to get a ‘Community’ movie on Netflix? Sunday 2:46 PM
- Social networking site Ravelry bans all posts that are supportive of Trump and his administration Sunday 2:07 PM
- YouTube is testing hiding its comments section Sunday 1:23 PM
- Think you have what it takes to be Beyoncé’s assistant for the day? Sunday 1:02 PM
- Facebook co-founder warns against Libra, the company’s new cryptocurrency Sunday 12:04 PM
- Missing YouTuber Etika’s belongings found alongside bridge Sunday 9:16 AM
A preacher and former Indiana state representative blasted 2020 Democratic hopeful Pete Buttigieg in a homophobic blog post this month.
The May 15 blog titled “Pete, Since You Brought It Up, How ‘Gay’ Are You?” appears on Don Boys’ website Common Sense for Today. In the post, Boys writes that Buttigieg should disavow fisting and rimming and other “promiscuous” gay activities.
“Arrogant homosexuals seem to think that all of us want to know about when they ‘became aware of their sexuality’ and feel a need to announce it to the world. As if we care,” Boys writes. He goes on to show that he cares a lot about Buttigieg’s sex life.
“I don’t hate Pete or his lover or any other homosexual, but I will not give them a pass when they or others suggest that ‘gayness’ is not perversion, that it is normal, maybe even admirable,” he says.
As he cites dubious statistics about homosexuality, Boys asks whether Buttigieg will “repudiate” rimming, fisting, and “golden showers.” He repeatedly refers to Buttigieg’s husband as his “lover” and insists that the candidate is “too ‘gay.'”
And Boys is especially concerned that, because he’s gay, 37-year-old Buttigieg will die young.
“Voters should know that a homosexual president may not live to finish his term,” Boys writes.
- The atonement of an alt-right troll
- #StopTheBans protests draw thousands across the country in support of abortion rights
- Police raid Black woman’s house after white neighbor complains about loud Malcolm X speeches
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.