- This Twitch streamer pooped his pants during a broadcast 4 Years Ago
- Apple’s iCloud encryption plan halted amid FBI pressure, report Today 10:57 AM
- Glenn Greenwald charged with cybercrimes in Brazil Today 10:48 AM
- BadBunny rips her fans for not sending her enough money Today 10:06 AM
- White rapper punched in the face for saying the N-word during battle Today 9:21 AM
- Hillary Clinton blasts Bernie Sanders, says ‘nobody likes him’ Today 8:57 AM
- Someone found Harry Styles’ doppelganger—and TikTok is obsessed Today 8:08 AM
- Patrick Stewart has spoken to Kevin Feige about playing Professor X again Today 7:16 AM
- ‘Shrill’ season 2 expands its world and point of view Today 7:00 AM
- Trans/Sex: Let trans art be messy, weird, and uncomfortable Today 6:00 AM
- Pediatrician gets death threats after pro-vaccine TikTok video Monday 9:37 PM
- This Australia-themed dildo is raising money to fight the bushfires Monday 8:26 PM
- Influencers say they’ve received unwanted sexual solicitations worth thousands Monday 7:39 PM
- Pregnant woman masterfully trolls gender-obsessed relative Monday 3:05 PM
- HBO’s ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ returns from a 2-year break with brand new ways to make you cringe Monday 3:00 PM
Jon Stewart always has some witty comment up his sleeve about the 2016 presidential candidates and the darndest things they say on the campaign trail. But one of them finally made the normally unflappable Daily Show host lose his marbles.
Former Arkansas governor and Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee invoked the Holocaust once again when he said that, through the Iran nuclear deal, President Barack Obama “will take the Israelis and march them to the door of the oven.”
Even as his opponents condemned his comments, Huckabee doubled down.
You did it, Huckabee. With three weeks to go, you finally broke Jon Stewart.
While Stewart and others initially thought that Huckabee’s rash comments might have been part of the Trump effect—saying absolutely terrible things and doubling down to get attention—the footage showed that Huckabee has been doing this for a long time.
Screengrab via The Daily Show
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.