- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) 4 Years Ago
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free 4 Years Ago
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Saturday 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Saturday 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Saturday 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Saturday 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
Mike Huckabee’s Iran deal Holocaust analogy leaves Jon Stewart speechless
You finally broke him, Huckabee. Good job.
Jon Stewart always has some witty comment up his sleeve about the 2016 presidential candidates and the darndest things they say on the campaign trail. But one of them finally made the normally unflappable Daily Show host lose his marbles.
Former Arkansas governor and Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee invoked the Holocaust once again when he said that, through the Iran nuclear deal, President Barack Obama “will take the Israelis and march them to the door of the oven.”
Even as his opponents condemned his comments, Huckabee doubled down.
You did it, Huckabee. With three weeks to go, you finally broke Jon Stewart.
While Stewart and others initially thought that Huckabee’s rash comments might have been part of the Trump effect—saying absolutely terrible things and doubling down to get attention—the footage showed that Huckabee has been doing this for a long time.
Screengrab via The Daily Show
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.