- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Today 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Today 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Today 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Today 12:18 PM
- ‘The Dirt’ offers a sanitized history of Mötley Crüe—but why? Today 11:42 AM
- ‘The Dirt’ director Jeff Tremaine on Mötley Crüe’s long, difficult road to Netflix Today 11:30 AM
- Here’s video of yet another alleged gunman looking for YouTuber Adam22 Today 11:09 AM
- 12 mugs that are absolutely purr-fect for cat enthusiasts Today 10:58 AM
- Jared Kushner used WhatsApp for official White House business Today 10:50 AM
- Unsettled Tom memes are on the rise Today 10:36 AM
- Trans student nominated for prom king told by administration to run for queen Today 10:07 AM
- Trump turns on his favorite cable news network Today 8:56 AM
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for less than $1 Today 8:34 AM
- How to stream Bellator 218 for free Today 8:00 AM
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Us’ is already a meme gold mine Today 7:18 AM
Mike Huckabee’s Iran deal Holocaust analogy leaves Jon Stewart speechless
You finally broke him, Huckabee. Good job.
Jon Stewart always has some witty comment up his sleeve about the 2016 presidential candidates and the darndest things they say on the campaign trail. But one of them finally made the normally unflappable Daily Show host lose his marbles.
Former Arkansas governor and Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee invoked the Holocaust once again when he said that, through the Iran nuclear deal, President Barack Obama “will take the Israelis and march them to the door of the oven.”
Even as his opponents condemned his comments, Huckabee doubled down.
You did it, Huckabee. With three weeks to go, you finally broke Jon Stewart.
While Stewart and others initially thought that Huckabee’s rash comments might have been part of the Trump effect—saying absolutely terrible things and doubling down to get attention—the footage showed that Huckabee has been doing this for a long time.
Screengrab via The Daily Show
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.