- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Today 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Today 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Today 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Today 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Today 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Today 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Today 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Today 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Today 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Today 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Today 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Today 12:31 PM
- Report: Ben Carson made transphobic comments at HUD meeting Today 12:30 PM
- Where to buy the Switch Lite and everything else you need to know Today 12:28 PM
Jon Stewart always has some witty comment up his sleeve about the 2016 presidential candidates and the darndest things they say on the campaign trail. But one of them finally made the normally unflappable Daily Show host lose his marbles.
Former Arkansas governor and Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee invoked the Holocaust once again when he said that, through the Iran nuclear deal, President Barack Obama “will take the Israelis and march them to the door of the oven.”
Even as his opponents condemned his comments, Huckabee doubled down.
You did it, Huckabee. With three weeks to go, you finally broke Jon Stewart.
While Stewart and others initially thought that Huckabee’s rash comments might have been part of the Trump effect—saying absolutely terrible things and doubling down to get attention—the footage showed that Huckabee has been doing this for a long time.
Screengrab via The Daily Show
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.