- What is the TikTok drink and can you still get it? Thursday 9:27 PM
- “Party, Party, Party” TikTok meme grapples with party culture Thursday 8:43 PM
- Baby Yoda was just added to Sims 4 Thursday 7:54 PM
- Religious conservatives petition Netflix to pull ‘gay Jesus’ Christmas comedy Thursday 7:19 PM
- Kylie Jenner criticized for yet another expensive car post Thursday 5:57 PM
- Apex Legends became a major Pornhub search in 2019 Thursday 5:15 PM
- CBS accidentally interviewed InfoWars host as regular Trump supporter Thursday 4:31 PM
- TLC accused of fatphobia, fetishization with show about ‘mixed-weight’ couples Thursday 3:41 PM
- Betting odds show KSI could fight FaZe Sensei, Jake Paul, or Justin Bieber next Thursday 3:20 PM
- Nick Cannon releases another thirsty Eminem diss track Thursday 2:59 PM
- Dogs at polling stations are helping bark out the vote in the U.K. Thursday 1:00 PM
- Streamers dominated Pornhub searches in 2019 Thursday 12:59 PM
- Pro and anti-boot factions emerge in wake of ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ trailer Thursday 12:31 PM
- The ‘Rise of Skywalker’ press tour has turned into a rehash of ‘The Last Jedi’ Thursday 12:18 PM
- What’s in a TikTok username? Thursday 12:00 PM
T.I’s teenage daughter, Deyjah Harris, has unfollowed her father on Instagram.
Though the timeline for the unfollowing is murky, signs point to it happening after the rapper bragged about taking his daughter to the gynecologist to check her hymen and make sure she’s still a virgin.
Harris also no longer follows her mother, Tiny Harris, or her stepsister, Zonnique Pullins.
On the “Life Hacks” episode of the podcast Ladies Like Us with Nazanin Mandi, T.I. said he takes his teenage daughter to the gyno annually. The 39-year-old rapper said he checks the results of the pelvic exam himself.
As of his daughter’s 18th birthday, he boasted, she’s still a virgin.
T.I. also said he thinks his daughter’s virginity will make it harder for her to get a guy to stick around because virgins are “no fun.”
While Deyjah Harris hasn’t commented publicly on her father blasting her personal life, her feelings are not unknown. According to E! News, she liked tweets calling his actions “disgusting,” “possessive,” and “controlling.”
She also liked a tweet from user @drienarene, who wrote: “I hope your truly ok. Him telling the world your personal business medically and your choices as a woman to do or not do a personal and special moment in your life is never right.”
Several celebrities, including Chrissy Teigen and Izzy Azalea, also came to Deyjah Harris’ defense.
“Really I wish the women who interviewed him would have said something to him,” Azalea, who previously worked with T.I., wrote in a since-deleted tweet. “He has serious control issues with women in all aspects of his life and needs therapy.”
T.I. hasn’t commented publicly about his remarks on the now-deleted episode of the internet show.
TI is big time hypocrite. Wonder how many virgins he slept with. He sure did not give a damn about their fathers. Wierdo's gets virginity tests on an 18 yro old woman adult daughter. Deyjah Harris unfollows dad T.I. on Twitter and Instagram https://t.co/C3I0xPGpRN— Warrior Queen (@Sensual_Maiden) November 11, 2019
T.I is nothing but an imbecile ... hope she leaves and cuts him off all together https://t.co/TdtideKczC— Ayọ (@AyokoAyotunde) November 11, 2019
- Nicki Minaj says she will stop using Instagram after it hides likes
- Kylie Jenner denies sending ‘rise and shine’ cease-and-desist letters
- People are pissed YG asked his 3-year-old to smell a bag of weed
H/T E! News
Alexandra Samuels is a political reporter at the Texas Tribune and contributor to the Daily Dot, where she started as an intern covering politics in the summer of 2016. She enjoys Marvel movies, baking, and reading murder-mystery novels.