The House of Representatives will host public impeachment hearings looking into President Donald Trump this week—the first time people will be able to tune into a process that has largely been held behind closed doors.
On Wednesday, the first of two public hearings will take place. At the center of the inquiry will be Trump’s communication with Ukranian President Volodymyr Zelensky, including a phone conversation where he suggested that the foreign leader investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son while withholding military aid.
The U.S.’s top diplomat to Ukraine, Billy Taylor, and deputy assistant secretary of state George Kent will testify before the House Intelligence Committee on Wednesday. Marie Yovanovitch, a former ambassador to Ukraine, will testify on Friday.
How to watch Trump impeachment hearings
What time are the impeachment hearings?
The hearing on Wednesday will begin at 9am CT.
The hearing on Friday will begin at 8am CT.
How to watch the impeachment hearings
PBS Newshour is hosting a live stream for viewers to watch Trump impeachment hearings on its YouTube page.
You can also follow along here, via an embed from PBS Newshour:
C-SPAN is also hosting a live stream of Wednesday’s hearing on its website.
- Donald Trump says whistleblower lawyer’s old tweets should end impeachment
- Ukranian ambassador advised to praise Trump on Twitter to keep her job
- Donald Trump Jr. outs alleged whistleblower on Twitter
- Republican lawmaker head-butts camera instead of answering impeachment question
- Facebook promises to hide whistleblower’s name after showing it to everyone