- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
- Season 2 of ‘The Witcher’ is in production Friday 3:16 PM
- Here are some cringey billboards Bloomberg ran in Arizona Friday 2:51 PM
- PewDiePie returns to YouTube after 37-day hiatus Friday 2:01 PM
- Why was a Republican Party Facebook page co-managed by someone in Turkmenistan? Friday 1:26 PM
- The shorthand guide to ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Friday 1:07 PM
- Congress urges Tinder to screen for sex offenders Friday 1:03 PM
- Video shows 9-year-old threatening suicide after being bullied Friday 12:01 PM
- Ex-Goldman Sachs CEO says he might vote Trump because Sanders is too mean to him Friday 11:40 AM
- Twitch streamer says she was banned for body painting Friday 11:39 AM
T-Mobile is launching a selection of Poké-centric promotions for its subscribers that will be available through the T-Mobile Tuesdays app. The biggest catch for Pokémon trainers on the T-Mobile network will be unlimited data for the game—meaning any game time logged won’t count against a customer’s monthly data allotment—valid through August 2017.
In addition to the free data for the ongoing hunt for rare Pokémon, T-Mobile is also giving free Lyft rides for trips up to $15 to get to far away gyms, 50 percent off on accessories like battery packs to extend hunts, and a free frosty from Wendy’s because ice cream.
T-Mobile is also giving 250 people $100 to spend on PokéCoins and five people trips for them and a guest to anywhere in the United States.
Subscribers to T-Mobile will be able to begin claiming the free data and all the other offers (but let’s be real, it’s mostly the unlimited data that people are after) starting Tuesday, July 19, 2016. The offer will be available every Tuesday through August 9, 2016. Once claimed, the user will receive unlimited Pokémon Go data for a full year.
T-Mobile Tuesdays, launched earlier this year, is the company’s effort to give its customers offers and bonuses on a weekly basis. The promotion also offered a free share of T-Mobile stock to subscribers.
Pokémon Go has become a huge viral sensation for Nintendo and game developer Niantic. According to a report from SurveyMonkey, the game is the largest mobile game in U.S. history, amassing over 21 million daily active users.
AJ Dellinger is a seasoned technology writer whose work has appeared in Digital Trends, International Business Times, and Newsweek. In 2018, he joined Gizmodo as the nights and weekend editor.