Flikli's retro video game-style Olympic animation is bleep-blooping its way around the web.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Do real name policies actually improve comments? Evidence from South Korea suggests they don’t.
- HyperVocal collects the best tweets from the best Olympics parody account, @NBCDelayed.
- Starting Tuesday, you’ll be able to video chat via Google+ Hangouts from within Gmail.
- Digg has returned from its hiatus with a brand-new design and a new algorithm that takes other social networks into account.
- Google Street View: now available in ASCII.
- Bieber and Gaga may rule Twitter, but the most-liked human being on Facebook is Eminem. The only things more popular than the rapper are YouTube, Texas Hold ‘Em Poker, and Facebook itself.
Above: The animators at Flikli.com present the 8-bit Olympic Games
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Kids' orchestra slays with Led Zeppelin xylophone covers
That rock and roll exists at all is a testament to artistic rebellion, and when it comes to turning convention on its head, the Louisville Leopard Percussionists are virtually without peers. Who else could translate the heavy metal stylings of Led Zeppelin into a xylophone-and-marimba opus?
This 96-year-old man wrote the most heartbreaking song of the year
The most genuine country song you’ll hear all year came from the least likely songwriter.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video