The show is back for its final eight episodes August 11. Here's everything that came before that.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Here's an amazing Craiglist Missed Connections post: "Drunk Naked Girl on my lawn last night."
- How to hook up at your parents' house.
- The secret power of black Twitter.
- Drunk woman on Klonopin demands free Big Macs. Guess the state.
- This is cool: What are the chances of you being you?
- Hey girl, Iceland has a bunch of Ryan Gosling look-alikes.
- How to become the British monarch. Very useful.
- Finally, here's the consummate Breaking Bad recap. The show is back for its final eight episodes August 11. Here's everything that came before that. I hate to use the word "epic," but it might actually apply here. Nine minutes is a lifetime, and this is well worth watching, even if you've memorized every line.
Screengrab via YouTube
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Kids' orchestra slays with Led Zeppelin xylophone covers
That rock and roll exists at all is a testament to artistic rebellion, and when it comes to turning convention on its head, the Louisville Leopard Percussionists are virtually without peers. Who else could translate the heavy metal stylings of Led Zeppelin into a xylophone-and-marimba opus?
A "Breaking Bad" GIF guide to meth dealers
And in the category of epic infographics: this GIF guide, as inspired by Breaking Bad, the AMC crime drama that will wrap up (well, half wrap up) this weekend.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video