- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
Most commonly recognized for appearing on Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory and Ridiculousness, Chanel West Coast has now gone viral for expressing dissatisfaction with her Instagram followers.
Apparently, they aren’t liking her pictures enough.
In a rant posted to Snapchat, West Coast described feeling as though her followers don’t like her enough, despite “being a friendly person.”
“For the most part, I fucking like everybody’s shit, and nobody likes my shit,” she says. “And I’m just like, ‘bitch I’m fucking famous on a million episodes of TV, and you got way less followers than me and I’m liking your shit and you don’t ever wanna like my shit? Who the fuck do you think you are? You think I’m desperate because I’m friendly and liking your shit? Ain’t nobody fucking desperate, I’m just being nice.'”
OK! Magazine also reports that West Coast asked why her music hasn’t “blown up” on her Instagram Story.
“If I had a dollar for every time someone asked me ‘WTF is going on with your music career? Why aren’t you more poppin’?” West Coast wrote. “I would be richer than if I had a hit song on the radio currently lmfao.”
People online responded to West Coast’s outburst with distaste.
“And this is why nobody likes your shit,” one Twitter user wrote.
Others responded with memes and mockery.
“Chanel West Coast is upset that folks are not *looks at notes* liking her Instagram posts?” Twitter user @Homie_Shanahnah wrote.
- Student arrested after going on drunk, racist rant in classroom
- Lil Nas X has the best response to Pastor Troy’s homophobic rant
- Instagram-famous model says she was banned from Tinder for being too ‘hot’
Brooke Sjoberg is an editorial intern for the Daily Dot studying journalism at the University of Texas at Austin. She is also the Daily Texan's Life and Arts Editor and an editorial intern for Texas Connect magazine.