- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada 1 Year Ago
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Today 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Today 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Today 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Today 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Today 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Today 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Today 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Today 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
It will come as no surprise that Kanye West went all out for Kim Kardashian’s Valentine’s Day present this year.
“NO BIG DEAL KENNY G IN MY LIVING ROOM!!!” Kardashian tweeted Thursday. The accompanying video showed famed saxophonist Kenny G apparently trapped in a land mine of roses in vases while he played jazz in the Kardashian-West household.
The clip begs a few questions: Did Kenny G have to stand there while the roses were placed? Or did he tip-toe carefully around them to get to that spot? And if that’s the living room, where is the furniture?
But those are minor details, and the real story here is that West’s grand Valentine’s gesture puts any of your romantic holiday plans to shame. And of course, the whole ordeal has inspired memes and jokes on Twitter.
if it's just Kenny G in ur house and all the furniture is gone, that's a break in— Vanessa Golembewski (@vgolembewski) February 14, 2019
Kanye West’s gift to his wife was to capture Kenny G and hold him in a room of their house. He is forbidden from taking breaks and must remain standing, playing his romantic sax. If even a single vase of roses is overturned, an alarm will sound... pic.twitter.com/rpPGTq8yZz— simone norman (@whysimonewhy) February 14, 2019
You might be romantic but you’ll never be Kanye filling a room with roses and actual Kenny G romantic https://t.co/aqE23Z89IW— Bruno Major (@MrBrunoMajor) February 14, 2019
This reaction shot of West is particularly hilarious. Seriously, what’s he thinking?
when you're only 80% sure you hired Kenny G to come to the house but ok pic.twitter.com/fOQQvLISY5— Dave Itzkoff (@ditzkoff) February 14, 2019
Please just tell us Kenny G is OK.
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.