- Influencer accuses Lisa Frank of stealing apartment design, says that’s why she’s getting evicted 8 Months Ago
- Brits are sharing their ‘awfully British Amazon reviews’ on Twitter Today 4:08 PM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Panama in Concacaf Nations League play Today 3:38 PM
- How to stream U.S. vs. Canada in the Concacaf Nations League tournament Today 3:21 PM
- Fortnite’s black hole launches conspiracy theories and memes Today 3:19 PM
- WeWork pulls phone booths over formaldehyde concerns Today 3:06 PM
- Mark Zuckerberg is reportedly having private meetings with prominent conservatives Today 3:03 PM
- Firework is a social video app with a literal twist Today 2:46 PM
- Pro-Trump meme comedian Carpe Donktum suspended by Twitter (updated) Today 1:35 PM
- Here are all of the Disney+ titles available to stream at launch Today 12:52 PM
- Rumor: Apple to release $399 iPhone SE follow-up next year Today 12:44 PM
- Sulli, K-pop star who spoke against cyberbullying, dead at 25 Today 12:37 PM
- The latest front in Turkey’s digital war against the Kurds? Google reviews Today 12:19 PM
- Slow iPhone got you down? Here’s how to speed it back up Today 11:49 AM
- Andy Ngo smears antifa activist killed in hit-and-run Today 11:25 AM
It will come as no surprise that Kanye West went all out for Kim Kardashian’s Valentine’s Day present this year.
“NO BIG DEAL KENNY G IN MY LIVING ROOM!!!” Kardashian tweeted Thursday. The accompanying video showed famed saxophonist Kenny G apparently trapped in a land mine of roses in vases while he played jazz in the Kardashian-West household.
The clip begs a few questions: Did Kenny G have to stand there while the roses were placed? Or did he tip-toe carefully around them to get to that spot? And if that’s the living room, where is the furniture?
But those are minor details, and the real story here is that West’s grand Valentine’s gesture puts any of your romantic holiday plans to shame. And of course, the whole ordeal has inspired memes and jokes on Twitter.
if it's just Kenny G in ur house and all the furniture is gone, that's a break in— Vanessa Golembewski (@vgolembewski) February 14, 2019
Kanye West’s gift to his wife was to capture Kenny G and hold him in a room of their house. He is forbidden from taking breaks and must remain standing, playing his romantic sax. If even a single vase of roses is overturned, an alarm will sound... pic.twitter.com/rpPGTq8yZz— simone norman (@whysimonewhy) February 14, 2019
You might be romantic but you’ll never be Kanye filling a room with roses and actual Kenny G romantic https://t.co/aqE23Z89IW— Bruno Major (@MrBrunoMajor) February 14, 2019
This reaction shot of West is particularly hilarious. Seriously, what’s he thinking?
when you're only 80% sure you hired Kenny G to come to the house but ok pic.twitter.com/fOQQvLISY5— Dave Itzkoff (@ditzkoff) February 14, 2019
Please just tell us Kenny G is OK.
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.