- This woman told two students to ‘speak English’ and people are not having it Friday 9:53 PM
- Iconic 1968 drag documentary ‘The Queen’ finally released on Netflix Friday 9:29 PM
- This TikTok account for Chancellor Palpatine is hilarious Friday 8:43 PM
- Did the Space Force logo rip off Star Trek? Friday 6:24 PM
- Disabled people with service dogs say Uber, Lyft drivers are denying them rides Friday 3:25 PM
- TikTok teen famous for greasy hair ends her 8-year reign Friday 2:48 PM
- Police handcuff brown man at subway station for carrying a toy gun Friday 1:20 PM
- Fake clip of Sanders quoting infamous ‘hot chip’ tweet is duping people online Friday 1:16 PM
- The Mars Volta’s Cedric Bixler-Zavala alleges Scientologists behind dog’s death Friday 12:46 PM
- Eminem responds to critics: ‘This album was not made for the squeamish’ Friday 12:42 PM
- ‘The poet, the poem’ meme takes iconic lines and turns them into art Friday 12:40 PM
- People are making dark memes about the coronavirus Friday 12:27 PM
- Trump camp’s ‘head on a pike’ impeachment threat hit with memes Friday 11:34 AM
- What is the #FreeBritney movement, and why is Cher tweeting about it? Friday 10:52 AM
- This YouTuber claims the Saudi government plotted to kidnap him on U.S. soil Friday 10:30 AM
Timmy Thick took a social media hiatus in 2018. Now he seems to be back and is stirring up controversy by saying the N-word.
On Saturday night, Timmy Thick posted a comeback video to Instagram. In the video, the internet personality can be seen twerking and then proceeding to answer commonly asked fan questions.
“I can’t go nowhere, the mall, the movies, nothing, without a group of five, six females, or [N-words], it don’t matter, coming up to me,” Timmy Thick says in the video.
He was answering a question about whether a fan has ever asked for a picture while he’s in public.
While many were excited by Timmy Thick’s return, some couldn’t get over the fact he said the N-word while making it.
DID TIMMY THICK JUST COME BACK FROM THE DEAD TO SAY THE FUCKINF N WORD WHAT IM FUCKITN LAUGHING SO HARRD RN WHATT BE FUCK HAJJSJJSKEMMDSJKWJEKEJAKSNNE https://t.co/NYCU7bvAc8— miss coco (@gothcum666) December 8, 2019
How Timmy Thick gon make a comeback video and then say the n word in it 💀 pic.twitter.com/Qjya3RZIhy— Ewa ✨👸🏾 (@slaywa_) December 8, 2019
why timmy thick say the n word.. https://t.co/i7E82rfRcJ— angela ♡'s hyejoo (@petalmingi) December 8, 2019
Timmy Thick came but he’s sayin the n word............. pic.twitter.com/gHLpTyRShj— ✨🍯✨ (@hunnyyed) December 8, 2019
Timmy Thick has never been one to shy away from controversy. In 2018, he made a dubious claim that he was a social experiment conducted by Harvard.
“Good Evening, ‘timmythick’ was a 24 month sociological study conducted by Harvard University. We are now complete with our study. Thank you for your time,” the tweet read at the time.
Babe.net seemingly debunked the outlandish claim by speaking with a sociology professor at Harvard, Jason Beckfield. Beckfield told the outlet that “there is no such Harvard study” in regard to Timmy Thick.
The tweet has since been removed.
Timmy thick saying the n word harvard needs to come get him😭— michael (@fauxmichael) December 8, 2019
Harvard sociology department programming Timmy Thick to say the N word pic.twitter.com/JrnsloXgCY— OatlyBaldwin (@JonGomora) December 8, 2019
At the time, Timmy Thick’s Instagram account also disappeared, according to the Daily Mail. Whether Timmy Thick was banned, deleted, or simply deactivated it is unclear. It is also unclear whether the Instagram account he posted his comeback video to has the same or different username as one of his old ones. The account contains no other posts.
Timmy Thick joined Instagram in 2016, where he amassed a large fanbase that seemed to follow him from account to account. He was banned several times throughout his two-year stint for posting “inappropriate” content, but he never had any problems starting new accounts and gaining followers again. He later created his Twitter account in 2017, where he also amassed a large following.
We have likely yet to see the last of Timmy Thick. He captioned his Instagram post, “STAY TUNED.” But, in the meantime, there’s another theory as to why Timmy Thick made his comeback at this point in time.
“The FBI released timmy thick to distract us from the epstein case,” Twitter user @BillRatchet wrote.
the FBI released timmy thick to distract us from the epstein case— pastor bill (@BillRatchet) December 8, 2019
The government cloned Timmy thick to distract us from Jeffrey Epstein— Ture (@tureturken) December 8, 2019
Eilish O’Sullivan is the news wire editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in the Austin Chronicle and the Daily Texan.