- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Friday 10:15 AM
Nicole “Snooki’ Polizzi might not have a turkey in the stove this Thanksgiving, but she definitely has a bun in the oven.
The Jersey Shore star announced on social media that she is expecting her third child with husband Jionni LaValle.
She shared a sweet Insta-pic of her two children, 4-year-old Giovanna and 6-year-old Lorenzo, holding a framed ultrasound in their hands.
“What I’m thankful for this thanksgiving,” she captioned the shot.
The baby isn’t a complete surprise considering the reality star told E! Back in March that she and her husband are ready to have another kid.
“We’re ready for another one, just not like tomorrow,” she told E! News.
“I don’t want any more girls. If I have a girl, I’m just going to be really upset about it,” she added.
She also said she’d like to name her future son something Italian like Frankie, Rocco, or Dino.
This is some news we can really pump our fist about.
Elizabeth VanMetre is a reporter based in Wyoming. She is a graduate of Columbia Journalism School, and her work has appeared on ETOnline, the New York Daily News, Yahoo Travel, and more. She hosts a local morning show in Wyoming.