- Tweet map ranks states where people are boycotting Amazon Prime Day 3 Years Ago
- Lil Nas X says he will perform at Area 51 for free Today 12:56 PM
- The best Prime Day deals for gamers Today 12:53 PM
- How Republicans are dancing around Trump’s racist tweets Today 12:42 PM
- Not even anti-immigrant groups are defending Trump’s ‘go back’ tweets Today 12:37 PM
- Netflix’s latest chase thriller ‘Point Blank’ lacks electricity Today 12:27 PM
- Jay Inslee floats Megan Rapinoe as his secretary of state pick Today 11:33 AM
- The cast list for the ‘Kingsman’ prequel movie looks totally nuts Today 11:17 AM
- The best Prime Day deals to heat up your kitchen Today 11:16 AM
- YouTuber Emily Hartridge killed in electric scooter crash Today 10:50 AM
- Is Lashana Lynch really playing 007 in the new Bond movie? Today 10:33 AM
- Trump demands apology after his racist tweets Today 10:21 AM
- Prime Day deals that’ll make you grateful for your Amazon membership Today 9:51 AM
- Netflix’s ‘4L’ takes a long road trip to the Sahara Today 9:04 AM
- Air Force says it’s ready to ‘protect’ Area 51 amid Facebook event buzz Today 9:02 AM
Don’t get your hopes up about Ryan Reynolds appearing as Deadpool in ‘Logan’
After rumors began to circulate on social media that Ryan Reynolds shot a cameo for the newest X-Men series installment, Logan, reprising his Deadpool role, the film’s director James Mangold quickly took Twitter to deny the claim.
Soon after, however, Reynolds personally denied the claim via his personal Twitter account:
Whether the actor’s refute is a hoax or not, Mangold was not pleased with The Wrap’s coverage. After citing the article as “fake news,” he further insulted the news publication, citing them as the show biz equivalent to Breitbart, an alt-right news outlet.
He proceeded to thank his buddy Reynolds for clearing up the rumors with his tweet:
Logan is set to debut March 3, 2017.
Dahlia Dandashi is a multimedia content producer. Her work has been published at the Austin American-Statesman and Viceland. An Arab-American raised in Dubai, she is based in Austin, Texas.