- Workers claim Google made spy tool to prevent them from organizing Wednesday 8:13 PM
- Hailey Bieber denies shading Selena Gomez with ‘I’ll Kill You’ Instagram post Wednesday 7:46 PM
- Trump signed an ego tweet sheet for Tomi Lahren–and it features conspiracy theorists Wednesday 6:59 PM
- Attorneys say ICE deleted evidence pertaining to transgender asylum seeker’s death Wednesday 6:24 PM
- Everything you need to know about VSCO filter codes Wednesday 6:17 PM
- Are users prepared to pay for Gmail storage space? Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Facebook pledges $1 billion to fight housing crisis it helped create Wednesday 5:16 PM
- Lizzo officially credits ‘DNA test’ tweet writer on ‘Truth Hurts’ Wednesday 4:50 PM
- Pornhub takes down videos secretly filmed in a college women’s locker room Wednesday 4:15 PM
- Google Maps on iPhone now shows you speed traps Wednesday 3:47 PM
- Here’s why you’re seeing ‘rise and shine’ all over social media Wednesday 3:45 PM
- AOC grills Zuckerberg over false political ads on Facebook Wednesday 3:27 PM
- Fox News promotes pro-faith, anti-antifa film ‘The Reliant’ Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Cardi B to star in ‘Fast & Furious 9’ Wednesday 3:12 PM
- AOC on opening her DMs: ‘By this morning, it was trash’ Wednesday 2:26 PM
Webster’s Dictionary defines perfection as “seeing Panic! At The Disco” live.
And you can’t top perfection, right?
Wrong, said Panic! At The Disco last night, when the band gave its live show at Madison Square Garden a delightful boost by bringing Will from Stranger Things onstage to belt new song, ”LA Devotee.’
Here is Noah Schnapp, the actor who plays Will, below stage before his performance.
Then here is his performance.
Noah Schnapp performing on stage with Panic! At The Disco (March 2nd) pic.twitter.com/pYMU67Xza2— Stranger Things (@ST_Posts) March 3, 2017
Listen how wild the crowd goes. Noah sure gave Stranger Things fans a Panic! At The Garden.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]