- Stephen Miller’s fake hair is almost as bad as his policies Sunday 8:00 PM
- California no longer plans to tax your text messages Sunday 6:45 PM
- Insurance company to ‘reevaluate’ relationship with Tucker Carlson after racist comment Sunday 3:59 PM
- Netflix’s instant rewind button is not popular with users Sunday 2:20 PM
- Offset interrupted Cardi B’s set at Rolling Loud Festival, and fans are pissed Sunday 1:18 PM
- ‘Ms. Marvel’ gets a new, award-winning writer in Saladin Ahmed Sunday 11:32 AM
- ‘SNL’ gives us the daddy pageant we’ve been dying for Sunday 10:28 AM
- How pranksters fooled the internet in 2018 Sunday 8:00 AM
- 2018 belonged to trans people Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch local channels on Roku Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch Levante vs. Barcelona online for free Sunday 6:19 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Manchester United online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- The best couch co-op video games for couples Sunday 6:00 AM
- Pete Davidson is OK and at work following alarming Instagram post Saturday 7:26 PM
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker doesn’t know how to use a Venn diagram Saturday 5:38 PM
‘We’ve loved each other for many years…’
Update 8:04am CT, March 13: The viral couple is officially engaged.
It’s official, Abby and I are engaged. What a Netflix special the would be. If the Fab 5 planned and attended our wedding!!!!!!!!! pic.twitter.com/4KV4u9Rji4
— Tom Jackson (@TomJack20176306) March 13, 2018
It’s been a rollercoaster romance for Queer Eye contestant Tom and his ex-wife Abby, but the pair seem to have worked things out.
In the season premiere of Netflix’s reboot of the popular reality show, retired bachelor Tom was hoping a makeover would help catch Abby’s eye after the couple had spent a few years apart. And with the help of the Fab 5, it seemed like he might have been on the right path. Abby came over to see his redecorated apartment, complimented his new appearance, and agreed to go out to dinner with him the next Saturday. It was a feel-good ending, to say the least.
But last week, Tom revealed on Twitter that things sadly hadn’t worked out. While he’d “always love her more than anything,” the pair had apparently decided not to rekindle the romantic part of their relationship. Fans on Twitter shared their condolences, but also reassured Tom that he’d find someone great—and it turns out he has: Abby.
In a tweet Tuesday night, Tom shared a pic of the two in what appears to be an AMC movie theater lobby. The caption read,”So happy to say that Abby and I are reunited. We’ve loved each other for many years and want to spend the rest of our lives together!!!!!!”
So happy 😀 to say that Abby and I are reunited 💝 we’ve loved each other for many years and want to spend the rest of our lives together!!!!!!!! 💑 pic.twitter.com/gb36SXRp5c
— Tom Jackson (@TomJack20176306) March 7, 2018
It looks like his tweets might have won her over.
Wonder what movie they saw.
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.