- Mastodon is crumbling—and many blame its creator 2 Years Ago
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ hints at Spock’s new role in the season 2 premiere 2 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Rachel Maddow’ online for free 2 Years Ago
- Guy who wants to fund the border wall has privately raised $7 million Thursday 8:41 PM
- Mortal Kombat 11 trailer delights fans with gory fatalities, new characters Thursday 5:46 PM
- What you need to know about the data breach involving 773 email addresses Thursday 5:13 PM
- Senators fear government shutdown may affect FTC investigation of Facebook Thursday 3:43 PM
- Buy beer for a furloughed government worker with this new website Thursday 3:19 PM
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is teaching Congress how to tweet Thursday 2:42 PM
- Congressmen held genetics meeting with Chuck Johnson, despite his past racist claims about genetics Thursday 2:26 PM
- Female bodyguard thriller ‘Close’ is disappointingly un-thrilling Thursday 2:01 PM
- Twitter faces backlash for insensitive ‘triggers’ joke Thursday 1:13 PM
- 10 user-recommended sites for live tarot readings that are almost too good to be true Thursday 12:08 PM
- AsapSCIENCE comes for Jake Paul over Mystery Brand scam Thursday 11:34 AM
- Why ‘I never thought of it like that’ can actually be deeply offensive Thursday 11:26 AM
Trump reportedly called Khloe Kardashian a ‘piglet’ while on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’
According to the Huffington Post, Trump reportedly made comments about Khloe Kardashian’s weight when she was a contestant on 2009’s Celebrity Apprentice. Three different sources at the show confirmed that Trump called her a “piglet” off camera and was looking for a reason to fire her. He also inferred that she was the “ugly” Kardashian.
On camera, he shamed her for a DUI.
Kardashian hasn’t yet responded, but she was on Ellen recently.
H/T Huffington Post
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.