- Laura Ingraham mocks Rep. Ilhan Omar’s accent in audio clip Sunday 5:46 PM
- #ExposeChristianSchools goes viral after Karen Pence and Covington Catholic School uproars Sunday 4:37 PM
- People have started laundering money on Fortnite Sunday 3:03 PM
- Cardi B claps back at Tomi Lahren’s sarcastic tweet Sunday 1:25 PM
- Twitter may have exposed Android users’ private tweets Sunday 12:13 PM
- Leave Me Alurn is the ‘SNL’ product we wish existed in real life Sunday 10:06 AM
- How to watch ‘Charmed’ online for free Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to watch Patriots vs. Chiefs online for free Sunday 8:15 AM
- This is the ‘Star Wars’ VR experience you’re looking for Sunday 8:00 AM
- ‘Salt Fat Acid Heat’ takes viewers on a journey through the four building blocks of a great dish Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to tell the deep web from the dark web Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the Saints vs. Rams online for free Sunday 6:15 AM
- How to watch ‘Supergirl’ online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream the NFL conference championship games Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Leganes online for free Sunday 1:00 AM
Khloe Kardashian gave birth to a baby girl early Thursday in Cleveland, according to TMZ.
News of the baby comes after days of reports that Kardashian’s boyfriend, Tristan Thompson, was seen making out with a “mystery brunette” in New York over the weekend. TMZ also released video from October apparently showing Thompson being intimate with two women in Washington, D.C.
So far, none of the Kardashians have publicly addressed the alleged cheating. And despite reports to the contrary, no members of the family have unfollowed Thompson amid the scandal.
However, in what is doubtful to be a mere coincidence, Kourtney Kardashian posted a photo to Instagram on Thursday of her daughter Penelope, Kim’s daughter North, and her friend/publicist Tracy Romulus’s daughter, according to Cosmopolitan. The caption says “GIRL POWER.”
Per TMZ, Kourtney, Kim, and Kris Kardashian were all present for the birth of Khloe’s baby, as was Thompson. The new mother is reportedly eager to get home to L.A.
“She just wants to be with her family and leave as soon as possible,” a source told E! News. “Kris is there and completely supporting her.”
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.