- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Today 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Today 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Today 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Today 12:18 PM
- ‘The Dirt’ offers a sanitized history of Mötley Crüe—but why? Today 11:42 AM
- ‘The Dirt’ director Jeff Tremaine on Mötley Crüe’s long, difficult road to Netflix Today 11:30 AM
- Here’s video of yet another alleged gunman looking for YouTuber Adam22 Today 11:09 AM
- 12 mugs that are absolutely purr-fect for cat enthusiasts Today 10:58 AM
- Jared Kushner used WhatsApp for official White House business Today 10:50 AM
- Unsettled Tom memes are on the rise Today 10:36 AM
- Trans student nominated for prom king told by administration to run for queen Today 10:07 AM
- Trump turns on his favorite cable news network Today 8:56 AM
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for less than $1 Today 8:34 AM
- How to stream Bellator 218 for free Today 8:00 AM
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Us’ is already a meme gold mine Today 7:18 AM
Khloe Kardashian gave birth to a baby girl early Thursday in Cleveland, according to TMZ.
News of the baby comes after days of reports that Kardashian’s boyfriend, Tristan Thompson, was seen making out with a “mystery brunette” in New York over the weekend. TMZ also released video from October apparently showing Thompson being intimate with two women in Washington, D.C.
So far, none of the Kardashians have publicly addressed the alleged cheating. And despite reports to the contrary, no members of the family have unfollowed Thompson amid the scandal.
However, in what is doubtful to be a mere coincidence, Kourtney Kardashian posted a photo to Instagram on Thursday of her daughter Penelope, Kim’s daughter North, and her friend/publicist Tracy Romulus’s daughter, according to Cosmopolitan. The caption says “GIRL POWER.”
Per TMZ, Kourtney, Kim, and Kris Kardashian were all present for the birth of Khloe’s baby, as was Thompson. The new mother is reportedly eager to get home to L.A.
“She just wants to be with her family and leave as soon as possible,” a source told E! News. “Kris is there and completely supporting her.”
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.