- Amazon Flex drivers now must use selfies to verify identity Sunday 6:34 PM
- #GentrifyingGeorge thinks 152-year-old HBCU should ‘just move’ Sunday 5:27 PM
- Watch out! Tonight’s episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ leaked online (updated) Sunday 3:32 PM
- Videos of people working may be the best thing on TikTok right now Sunday 1:46 PM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Sunday 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Sunday 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
Photo via Yannik Bikker/Shutterstock (Licensed)
The victim, who has been identified as William Little, reportedly took the video to send to his girlfriend at a bar near Boston, Mass., after she didn’t believe his initial accounts.
Little was 18-years-old when the incident took place in 2016, though he claimed to Spacey that he was 23-years-old before the two began drinking together. Little was working as a busboy at the restaurant where two-time Oscar winner Spacey was present, and Little had stayed behind to take photos with the actor.
After the two began drinking, Spacey reportedly invited Little to his place with a group of other friends. Little declined, suspecting that Spacey would try to “seduce” him.
When Little later asked for a photo with him, Spacey offered again for him to come to his place in exchange for a photo, and then began molesting him, which the victim then recorded on Snapchat to send to his girlfriend.
“Will tried to shift away with his body and move Spacey’s hands away with his hands but Spacey kept reaching down his pants,” the charges against Spacey read. “Will said his girlfriend did not believe him so that’s when he Snapchatted the video.”
Spacey is scheduled to be formally charged on Jan. 7 in Nantucket, where the restaurant in question is located. He could face up to five years of prison if charged.
- Kevin Spacey just posted a creepy video on YouTube
- These YouTube videos of young girls are still drawing plenty of creepy comments
- Jack Black is launching a meme-filled YouTube channel
Samira Sadeque is a New York-based journalist reporting on immigration, sexual violence, and mental health, and will sometimes write about memes and dinosaurs too. Her work also appears in Reuters, NPR, and NBC among other publications. She graduated from Columbia Journalism School, and her work has been nominated for SAJA awards. Follow: @Samideque