- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands 1 Year Ago
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Today 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Today 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Today 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Today 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Today 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Today 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Today 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
- Season 2 of ‘The Witcher’ is in production Friday 3:16 PM
The victim, who has been identified as William Little, reportedly took the video to send to his girlfriend at a bar near Boston, Mass., after she didn’t believe his initial accounts.
Little was 18-years-old when the incident took place in 2016, though he claimed to Spacey that he was 23-years-old before the two began drinking together. Little was working as a busboy at the restaurant where two-time Oscar winner Spacey was present, and Little had stayed behind to take photos with the actor.
After the two began drinking, Spacey reportedly invited Little to his place with a group of other friends. Little declined, suspecting that Spacey would try to “seduce” him.
When Little later asked for a photo with him, Spacey offered again for him to come to his place in exchange for a photo, and then began molesting him, which the victim then recorded on Snapchat to send to his girlfriend.
“Will tried to shift away with his body and move Spacey’s hands away with his hands but Spacey kept reaching down his pants,” the charges against Spacey read. “Will said his girlfriend did not believe him so that’s when he Snapchatted the video.”
Spacey is scheduled to be formally charged on Jan. 7 in Nantucket, where the restaurant in question is located. He could face up to five years of prison if charged.
- Kevin Spacey just posted a creepy video on YouTube
- These YouTube videos of young girls are still drawing plenty of creepy comments
- Jack Black is launching a meme-filled YouTube channel
Samira Sadeque is a New York-based journalist reporting on immigration, sexual violence, and mental health, and will sometimes write about memes and dinosaurs too. Her work also appears in Reuters, NPR, and NBC among other publications. She graduated from Columbia Journalism School, and her work has been nominated for SAJA awards. Follow: @Samideque