- Professional media person: Poor people have money but they just waste it on ‘benders’ 2 Months Ago
- Netflix acquires highest-grossing blockbuster of 2019 (so far) 2 Months Ago
- Ocasio-Cortez blasts media over home reports after Coast Guard member’s hit list revealed Today 8:52 AM
- Are you being harassed by a Bernie Bro or a Bernie bot? Today 7:30 AM
- Jason Reitman is empowering toxic ‘Ghostbusters’ fanboys Today 6:55 AM
- The Twitter accounts taking on journalism’s straight, white, cis male problem Today 6:30 AM
- 12 essential Amazon Echo accessories for your smart home Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘A Place to Call Home’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Report: Disney yanks YouTube ad spending following child exploitation accusations Wednesday 7:56 PM
- These people are organizing Fyre Fest live-action role-play parties Wednesday 6:35 PM
- White woman berates Mexican restaurant manager for speaking Spanish Wednesday 4:12 PM
- In Pixar short ‘Kitbull,’ a cat and pit bull become unlikely friends Wednesday 3:48 PM
- Stop exploiting the Jussie Smollett case to discredit LGBTQ hate crime victims Wednesday 3:28 PM
- The best Netflix original movies of 2019 Wednesday 3:20 PM
- Pinterest is reportedly blocking vaccination searches Wednesday 2:53 PM
Photo via Yannik Bikker/Shutterstock (Licensed)
The victim, who has been identified as William Little, reportedly took the video to send to his girlfriend at a bar near Boston, Mass., after she didn’t believe his initial accounts.
Little was 18-years-old when the incident took place in 2016, though he claimed to Spacey that he was 23-years-old before the two began drinking together. Little was working as a busboy at the restaurant where two-time Oscar winner Spacey was present, and Little had stayed behind to take photos with the actor.
After the two began drinking, Spacey reportedly invited Little to his place with a group of other friends. Little declined, suspecting that Spacey would try to “seduce” him.
When Little later asked for a photo with him, Spacey offered again for him to come to his place in exchange for a photo, and then began molesting him, which the victim then recorded on Snapchat to send to his girlfriend.
“Will tried to shift away with his body and move Spacey’s hands away with his hands but Spacey kept reaching down his pants,” the charges against Spacey read. “Will said his girlfriend did not believe him so that’s when he Snapchatted the video.”
Spacey is scheduled to be formally charged on Jan. 7 in Nantucket, where the restaurant in question is located. He could face up to five years of prison if charged.
- Kevin Spacey just posted a creepy video on YouTube
- These YouTube videos of young girls are still drawing plenty of creepy comments
- Jack Black is launching a meme-filled YouTube channel
Samira Sadeque is a New York-based journalist reporting on immigration, sexual violence, and mental health, and will sometimes write about memes and dinosaurs too. Her work also appears in Reuters, NPR, and NBC among other publications. She graduated from Columbia Journalism School, and her work has been nominated for SAJA awards. Follow: @Samideque