- Second Amendment protesters defend gun rights with truly terrible signs 1 Year Ago
- David Lynch surprises fans by dropping Netflix short out of the blue 1 Year Ago
- Poop-focused parody of Kent State Gun Girl sparks conservative ire Today 11:58 AM
- 6-year-old raises $250K for Australian bushfires by making clay koalas Today 11:31 AM
- What you need to know about Clearview AI and its facial recognition app Today 10:36 AM
- Apple TV+ gets its first SAG Award while Netflix and Amazon nab 2 each Today 10:07 AM
- Facebook apologizes for translating Chinese president’s name to ‘Mr. Sh*thole’ Today 9:45 AM
- New York Times endorses Klobarren for president Today 8:45 AM
- 6 gift cards that make for the most thoughtful Valentine’s Day gift ideas Today 8:16 AM
- Studio Ghibli films are coming to Netflix—but not for Americans Today 8:13 AM
- Brad Pitt clutching Jennifer Aniston’s hand sparks all the rumors Today 7:47 AM
- The man who sold shares of himself on the internet Today 7:00 AM
- The rise of the conservative ‘mancast’ in a world of changing masculinity Today 6:00 AM
- Amazon’s ‘Troop Zero’ gives the underdog movie a stylized re-do Today 4:20 AM
- No, the first words of Trump’s tweets don’t match up to lyrics of ‘Break My Stride’ Sunday 10:28 PM
Dwayne Johnson took a break this weekend from making blockbuster movies, hosting HQ Trivia games worth $300,000 and promoting his newest film, Rampage, and he kicked back with his family at the Georgia Aquarium.
Johnson’s Instagram posts are usually motivational in nature, but these adorable and hilarious shots involve the action star cracking jokes about riding a whale shark like the “brown Aquaman” and having a conversation with a seal that put the million dollar movie star in his place.
“Such a great time with our ohana & friends at the famed Georgia Aquarium.” Johnson wrote in his first Instagram photo on the tour. “The second largest aquarium in the world and the only institution outside of Asia that houses Whale Sharks. More than 100,000 animals and sea creatures here that I’m in constant awe of. Specifically, this Whale Shark that I’m contemplating jumping in the tank and jumping on its back. They call me the brown AquaMan. Thank you to President & COO, Joseph Handy & the entire Georgia Aquarium staff for being so gracious, kind & informative to my family and our friends. We had a blast!”
Here are the adorable photos from Johnson’s day mugging for the camera with a few impressive sea creature costars.
The Georgia Aquarium, located in Atlanta, is a non-profit “committed to inspiring awareness and preservation of our ocean and aquatic animals worldwide.”
The organization is a leader in marine research and animal care that will probably see a boost in the attendance thanks to the Johnson family. Each of Johnson’s photos at the facility has garnered more than 1.5 million likes on Instagram.
- Free live TV: The best apps for TV shows and channels
- What is ESPN+ and how does it work? Cost, features & live games
- The 25 best comedies on Amazon Prime when you really need a laugh
Chris Illuminati is an author and reporter whose work for the Daily Dot focuses on meme culture. His work has been published in Rolling Stone, FanSided, BroBible, Penthouse, and AskMen.