- George Zimmerman is suing Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren 3 Years Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Horse Girl’ accused of ripping off 2017 indie film 3 Years Ago
- The Genyus Network is a safe social space for stroke survivors 3 Years Ago
- MAGA hat-wearing dog finishes last in ‘Today Show’ fan vote—still named winner 3 Years Ago
- Reddit users share stories of the worst things guests have done in their homes Today 1:25 PM
- WikiLeaks lawyer says Trump offered Assange a pardon—if he’d deny Russian hack Today 1:16 PM
- 6-year-old placed in psychiatric facility for ‘trantrum’ is seen acting calm in body cam footage Today 1:05 PM
- Amy Klobuchar devouring Ivanka Trump is the 2020 vore crossover no one wanted Today 12:32 PM
- Review: Hulu’s ‘Devs’ is a brilliant work of near-future science fiction Today 11:53 AM
- Rapper Pop Smoke dead at 20 Today 11:42 AM
- KSI says he will back Team YouTube if Logan Paul fights Antonio Brown Today 11:29 AM
- William Barr questions whether tech companies should be protected for user content Today 11:10 AM
- The Bloomberg campaign has reached its post-parody zenith Today 10:35 AM
- Ben Affleck explains why he lied about his back tattoo Today 10:28 AM
- Kim Kardashian West accidentally praises Jeff Bezos for threatening to fire employees Today 10:19 AM
In case you were worried about Donald Trump running out of people, places, and things to insult over the final three weeks of his catastrophic presidential campaign, here’s what America’s Next Top Election Loser had to say about last night’s episode of Saturday Night Live:
Watched Saturday Night Live hit job on me.Time to retire the boring and unfunny show. Alec Baldwin portrayal stinks. Media rigging election!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 16, 2016
Funny that Trump now feels this way about the long-running sketch show standby, which has been consistently lampooning politicians for… [checks watch] 41 years. I mean, he did happily host the damn thing last November. Could it be that he objects to SNL‘s wholly accurate depiction of his town hall debate performance, courtesy of the stinky Alec Baldwin?
Or was it this Lemonade-style, scorched-earth short about the women in his life who don’t feel like defending his sexual predations any longer?
You know, people are always saying Trump is thin-skinned, but that assumes he has any skin at all—he’s really more of a peeled butternut squash. Donald wants SNL off the air because it’s “boring and unfunny”? It’s like he’s forgotten his TV remote has an on/off button.
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'