- Lyft received a whopping 7 sexual assault lawsuits in a day Wednesday 10:00 PM
- High school reopens investigation into Nazi salute video after other racist videos emerge Wednesday 7:14 PM
- Facebook content moderators continue to suffer from brutal working conditions Wednesday 5:58 PM
- #RIPReese: Man bullied for relationship with trans woman dies by suicide Wednesday 4:46 PM
- Redaction error reveals ICE is paying Palantir $49 million Wednesday 4:25 PM
- People are using social media to raise awareness about the Amazon fires Wednesday 4:24 PM
- How to watch ‘Detective Pikachu’ right now Wednesday 3:56 PM
- Walmart is suing Tesla over fires at stores with solar panels Wednesday 3:44 PM
- Jeremy Renner asks nicely for Sony to let Spider-Man back in the MCU Wednesday 2:51 PM
- The best and safest torrenting sites you should be using in 2019 Wednesday 2:47 PM
- ‘Beyoncé’s Assistant for a Day’ creator is releasing more games on storytelling app Yarn Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Why does everyone keep falling for that Instagram and Facebook hoax? Wednesday 1:46 PM
- A bunch of celebrities fell for that viral Instagram hoax Wednesday 1:17 PM
- Former Die Antwoord crew member says video shows ‘homophobic attack’ Wednesday 1:13 PM
- How to stream all the MLS Rivalry Week matches Wednesday 1:13 PM
Many musicians have offered support for candidates through concerts and videos, but Chance the Rapper did the legwork.
Last night, the rapper led people to early vote in his hometown of Chicago, after a headlining concert in Grant Park. The hashtag #paradetothepolls captured all the action, as Chance and his civically minded fans walked to the polls.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.