- Laura Ingraham mocks Rep. Ilhan Omar’s accent in audio clip Sunday 5:46 PM
- #ExposeChristianSchools goes viral after Karen Pence and Covington Catholic School uproars Sunday 4:37 PM
- People have started laundering money on Fortnite Sunday 3:03 PM
- Cardi B claps back at Tomi Lahren’s sarcastic tweet Sunday 1:25 PM
- Twitter may have exposed Android users’ private tweets Sunday 12:13 PM
- Leave Me Alurn is the ‘SNL’ product we wish existed in real life Sunday 10:06 AM
- How to watch ‘Charmed’ online for free Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to watch Patriots vs. Chiefs online for free Sunday 8:15 AM
- This is the ‘Star Wars’ VR experience you’re looking for Sunday 8:00 AM
- ‘Salt Fat Acid Heat’ takes viewers on a journey through the four building blocks of a great dish Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to tell the deep web from the dark web Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the Saints vs. Rams online for free Sunday 6:15 AM
- How to watch ‘Supergirl’ online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream the NFL conference championship games Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Leganes online for free Sunday 1:00 AM
TMZ caught up to Billy Eichner on his way out of LAX on Sunday. The comedic actor—best known as Craig from Parks and Recreation or from his segment “Billy on the Street with Billy Eichner”—was not thrilled about the Trump administration’s recent attempts to redefine gender and urged people to get out and vote for what they believe in.
— TMZ (@TMZ) October 22, 2018
“Billy how was Detroit, are the midterms all glammed up?” the TMZ reporter asked Eichner as he walked past the baggage claim.
“Everyone needs to vote. For Democrats,” Eichner stiffly responded.
“I know, well I know you were upset about a certain news story today. The president is redefining gender potentially,” the TMZ reporter begins, before Eichner cuts in with, “He’s not redefining shit, you can’t redefine it, it’s a fact of life. He’s a fucking piece of shit asshole. Evil piece of shit, the whole administration is awful,” he said.
Eichner’s distaste for Trump and his policies is clear, and Eichner’s trademark snark comes through every biting word he says.
“Everyone needs to vote. You can vote now in many states, you can vote early,” he said. “A blue wave should happen. If enough people vote, there’ll be a blue wave.”
Don’t ever try to out-Eichner the comedian when it comes to improv in public.
Nahila Bonfiglio reports on geek culture and gaming. Her work has also appeared on KUT's Texas Standard (Austin), KPAC-FM (San Antonio), and the Daily Texan.