- Alex Jones questions reported suicide of Sandy Hook father Tuesday 9:59 PM
- ‘You were at my wedding Denise’ is the newest clapback for instant regret Tuesday 6:42 PM
- This viral video of Pope Francis not letting anyone kiss his hand is weird Tuesday 6:04 PM
- What does the EU’s Copyright Directive mean for the future of the internet? Tuesday 5:16 PM
- The LGBTQ and Black communities deserve real answers about the Jussie Smollett case Tuesday 3:51 PM
- The Jussie Smollett-Trump collusion discourse is a condescending Wonka meme come to life Tuesday 3:47 PM
- Even teachers are in on TikTok’s #hitthewoah Tuesday 2:49 PM
- Editor’s history of calling trans people ‘frauds’ shines light on Economist’s transphobic tweet Tuesday 2:24 PM
- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ posters reveal the fates of several Marvel characters Tuesday 2:12 PM
- Man pleads guilty to stealing over $100 million from Facebook, Google Tuesday 12:59 PM
- Washington Post under fire for transphobic cartoon about the Mueller Report Tuesday 12:33 PM
- Congressman quotes ‘Mein Kampf’ on House floor Tuesday 11:55 AM
- Rapper Tone Loc detained after confronting teen in Confederate flag hat Tuesday 11:37 AM
- Sarah Sanders shares Mueller Madness bracket Tuesday 10:19 AM
- NASA postpones all-women spacewalk over lack of suits that fit the female astronauts Tuesday 10:17 AM
TMZ caught up to Billy Eichner on his way out of LAX on Sunday. The comedic actor—best known as Craig from Parks and Recreation or from his segment “Billy on the Street with Billy Eichner”—was not thrilled about the Trump administration’s recent attempts to redefine gender and urged people to get out and vote for what they believe in.
— TMZ (@TMZ) October 22, 2018
“Billy how was Detroit, are the midterms all glammed up?” the TMZ reporter asked Eichner as he walked past the baggage claim.
“Everyone needs to vote. For Democrats,” Eichner stiffly responded.
“I know, well I know you were upset about a certain news story today. The president is redefining gender potentially,” the TMZ reporter begins, before Eichner cuts in with, “He’s not redefining shit, you can’t redefine it, it’s a fact of life. He’s a fucking piece of shit asshole. Evil piece of shit, the whole administration is awful,” he said.
Eichner’s distaste for Trump and his policies is clear, and Eichner’s trademark snark comes through every biting word he says.
“Everyone needs to vote. You can vote now in many states, you can vote early,” he said. “A blue wave should happen. If enough people vote, there’ll be a blue wave.”
Don’t ever try to out-Eichner the comedian when it comes to improv in public.
Nahila Bonfiglio reports on geek culture and gaming. Her work has also appeared on KUT's Texas Standard (Austin), KPAC-FM (San Antonio), and the Daily Texan.