- People are not falling for these ICE ‘propaganda’ photos Sunday 4:23 PM
- CLIF Bar and KIND Snacks are in a bizarre social media war Sunday 2:55 PM
- Caillou is how tall? Sunday 1:32 PM
- No, that video of a Boston Dynamics robot attacking its creators is not real Sunday 12:40 PM
- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server Sunday 12:03 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Sunday 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Sunday 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
Ariana Grande’s teaser video features some of the original ‘Mean Girls’ cast, and people love it
The video is going to be so fetch.
Ariana Grande is continuing her reign as queen of the internet with the teaser for her new video for “Thank U, Next.” The pop star has been teasing the nostalgia-filled video that appears to be recreating some of the most iconic teen movies from the early 2000s.
Today, she finally released the teaser, which features cameos of members of the Mean Girls cast: Troye Sivan, Gabi Demartino, and Colleen Ballinger. The 47-second clip riffs on the “Regina George punched me in the face” bit from Mean Girls, but instead of Regina George, the queen bee is Ariana Grande.
— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) November 27, 2018
After Grande posted the clip earlier today, people on Twitter freaked out. Many were excited about all of the people featured. “The collection of people in this preview alone has me screaming,” Lily Herman tweeted.
The collection of people in this preview alone has me screaming. https://t.co/qzM83fkA5R
— Lily Herman (@lkherman) November 27, 2018
Others said they don’t just want a music video, but a full-length feature film. “bitch, WE NEED A MOVIE,” one person said.
bitch WE NEED A MOVIE https://t.co/upEOR4RBmr
— antonette (@antonetteguiao_) November 27, 2018
“This is iconic already,” another person wrote.
This is iconic already https://t.co/ckFu5GiHm8
— Cuntlin (@Cait1404) November 27, 2018
Jonathan Bennett, who plays Aaron Samuels, tweeted Grande saying she “made fetch happen.”
You made fetch happen.
— Jonathan Bennett (@JonathanBennett) November 27, 2018
Thank you for the teaser, next we need the full video.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.