- Man delighted to find 30-year-old computer still works Sunday 5:32 PM
- Report: Google used shell companies to build data centers, obtain tax breaks Sunday 3:38 PM
- Grammy winner Kacey Musgraves spoiled ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 4’ Sunday 2:24 PM
- Conservatives feel vindicated by new developments in Jussie Smollett case (updated) Sunday 12:19 PM
- Don Cheadle made important fashion choices on ‘SNL’ Sunday 9:47 AM
- Why the Twitter left loves to dunk on Max Boot Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Last Week Tonight with John Oliver’ online for free Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Francis Ngannou vs. Cain Velasquez for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream the 2019 Daytona 500 for free Sunday 5:50 AM
- 7-year-old YouTuber to get his own show on Nickelodeon Saturday 5:30 PM
- ‘Hipster’ jobs are trending, and Indeed says the market is booming Saturday 3:33 PM
- Trump meme removed after copyright complaint Saturday 2:15 PM
- Facebook pushes back against moderators complaining about ‘Big Brother’ environment Saturday 12:46 PM
- Twitter hid post from an account linked to Iran’s Supreme Leader Saturday 10:17 AM
- How to stream Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Rivera for free Saturday 8:00 AM
Ariana Grande’s teaser video features some of the original ‘Mean Girls’ cast, and people love it
The video is going to be so fetch.
Ariana Grande is continuing her reign as queen of the internet with the teaser for her new video for “Thank U, Next.” The pop star has been teasing the nostalgia-filled video that appears to be recreating some of the most iconic teen movies from the early 2000s.
Today, she finally released the teaser, which features cameos of members of the Mean Girls cast: Troye Sivan, Gabi Demartino, and Colleen Ballinger. The 47-second clip riffs on the “Regina George punched me in the face” bit from Mean Girls, but instead of Regina George, the queen bee is Ariana Grande.
— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) November 27, 2018
After Grande posted the clip earlier today, people on Twitter freaked out. Many were excited about all of the people featured. “The collection of people in this preview alone has me screaming,” Lily Herman tweeted.
The collection of people in this preview alone has me screaming. https://t.co/qzM83fkA5R
— Lily Herman (@lkherman) November 27, 2018
Others said they don’t just want a music video, but a full-length feature film. “bitch, WE NEED A MOVIE,” one person said.
bitch WE NEED A MOVIE https://t.co/upEOR4RBmr
— antonette (@antonetteguiao_) November 27, 2018
“This is iconic already,” another person wrote.
This is iconic already https://t.co/ckFu5GiHm8
— Cuntlin (@Cait1404) November 27, 2018
Jonathan Bennett, who plays Aaron Samuels, tweeted Grande saying she “made fetch happen.”
You made fetch happen.
— Jonathan Bennett (@JonathanBennett) November 27, 2018
Thank you for the teaser, next we need the full video.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.