- Logan Paul insists he’s pro-choice after ‘5 abortions’ controversy 11 Months Ago
- Save your Android from itself: How to delete Android apps 11 Months Ago
- Meme video of Trump shooting politicians sparks outrage Today 8:53 AM
- Virtual Reality: Sex, marriage, and the future of relationships Today 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My boyfriend is addicted to porn. Should I leave him? Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Packers vs. Lions on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:15 PM
- College students burned author’s books after she spoke about white privilege Sunday 6:28 PM
- Texas police officer fatally shoots Black woman in her own home Sunday 3:44 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos’ website dangerous.com was sold Sunday 1:42 PM
- First YouTube comment to hit 1 million likes is on Billie Eilish’s ‘bad guy’ music video Sunday 12:36 PM
- Girl says she was fired over exposing how Panera makes its mac and cheese on TikTok Sunday 11:34 AM
- David Harbour teased fans about Hopper’s ‘Stranger Things’ fate on ‘SNL’ Sunday 10:24 AM
- Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriation–and botching it Sunday 9:19 AM
- Rihanna defends Vogue writer who received backlash for ‘winging’ interview Sunday 8:36 AM
- Here are the best PC games to add to your list Sunday 8:20 AM
Yesterday, Ariana Grande posted a photo on Instagram seemingly debuting a new cut. Rather than her signature long ponytail, Grande’s hair was cut in a short, shoulder-length bob.
She posted the photo with no acknowledgment of the new cut. “This filter took my eyebrows away but I promise they’re there,” she wrote on Twitter.
It’s unclear if she actually cut her hair or if this is her natural hair without extensions. Or maybe this is actually a post-breakup cut. Will she bring the ponytail back or is this new look here to stay? There are still a lot of questions, but fans are freaking out about her cut on Twitter.
Ariana: *cuts hair*— ᴅᴀʏᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴ ♡ (@arianaxneedy) November 15, 2018
The fandom: pic.twitter.com/IZugFM4r6c
Most people are totally here for the new look. “She said thank u next to the ponytail. Yasss gurlll,” one person wrote on Twitter.
SHE SAID THANK U NEXT TO THE PONYTAIL YASSS GURLLL— jen (@jendiana_) November 15, 2018
“Ariana with short hair is something I never knew I needed omg,” someone else said.
ariana with short hair is something i never knew i needed omg— nakeisha (@remdropsz) November 15, 2018
Some people are taking her chopped hair personally. “Listen. Ariana Grande shopped her hair off. This is not just a new chapter in her life but in all of our lives.”
Listen. @ArianaGrande chopped her hair off. This is not just a new chapter in her life but in all of our lives— سارة (@Saressaa) November 15, 2018
“Ariana Grande just chopped her hair. I can assure you I know the exact stage of grief this girl is in,” one person said.
Ariana grande just chopped her hair I can assure you I know the exact stage of grief this girl is in— erin tippmann (@erintipp) November 15, 2018
We’re standing by waiting to see if Grande comments on her new look.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.