- Facebook says ‘millions,’ not ‘tens of thousands,’ affected by Instagram password bug 5 Months Ago
- Leading 2020 Democrats mock redactions in Mueller report Today 4:04 PM
- 8 weed accessories for stealthy stoners Today 4:00 PM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate players are now fighting on giant d*cks Today 3:37 PM
- Why are Facebook and Google translating this Spanish word into a racial slur? Today 3:32 PM
- Instagram page encourages meme creators to join a meme union Today 3:24 PM
- 28 smokin’ hot gifts for your stoner friend Today 1:33 PM
- The 5 most important conclusions from Robert Mueller’s report Today 1:28 PM
- Facebook bans many of the U.K.’s infamous far-right groups Today 1:15 PM
- Cersei and Tyrion Lannister learned about respect from Elmo Today 12:57 PM
- The Mueller Report includes a footnote about the pee tape Today 12:08 PM
- Trump at the start of Mueller investigation: ‘I’m f*cked’ Today 11:19 AM
- Joe Rogan’s podcast has a serious women problem Today 11:10 AM
- The best Mother’s Day gifts for every budget Today 11:04 AM
- Dog watches the digging of its own grave—and Twitter is shook Today 10:30 AM
Kathy Hutchins/Shutterstock (Licensed)
Is the ponytail gone forever?
Yesterday, Ariana Grande posted a photo on Instagram seemingly debuting a new cut. Rather than her signature long ponytail, Grande’s hair was cut in a short, shoulder-length bob.
She posted the photo with no acknowledgment of the new cut. “This filter took my eyebrows away but I promise they’re there,” she wrote on Twitter.
It’s unclear if she actually cut her hair or if this is her natural hair without extensions. Or maybe this is actually a post-breakup cut. Will she bring the ponytail back or is this new look here to stay? There are still a lot of questions, but fans are freaking out about her cut on Twitter.
Ariana: *cuts hair*
The fandom: pic.twitter.com/IZugFM4r6c
— ᴅᴀʏᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴ ♡ (@arianaxneedy) November 15, 2018
Most people are totally here for the new look. “She said thank u next to the ponytail. Yasss gurlll,” one person wrote on Twitter.
SHE SAID THANK U NEXT TO THE PONYTAIL YASSS GURLLL
— 𝒋𝒆𝒏 (@JenniferDiana_x) November 15, 2018
“Ariana with short hair is something I never knew I needed omg,” someone else said.
ariana with short hair is something i never knew i needed omg
— nakeisha (@remdropsz) November 15, 2018
Some people are taking her chopped hair personally. “Listen. Ariana Grande shopped her hair off. This is not just a new chapter in her life but in all of our lives.”
Listen. @ArianaGrande chopped her hair off. This is not just a new chapter in her life but in all of our lives
— سارة (@Saressaa) November 15, 2018
“Ariana Grande just chopped her hair. I can assure you I know the exact stage of grief this girl is in,” one person said.
Ariana grande just chopped her hair I can assure you I know the exact stage of grief this girl is in
— erin tippmann (@erintipp) November 15, 2018
We’re standing by waiting to see if Grande comments on her new look.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.