- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous 1 Month Ago
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Today 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Today 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Today 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Today 10:15 AM
- Porn stars are lining up behind Bernie Sanders Today 10:10 AM
- YouTube mom says she ‘beat’ her 2-year-old daughter for ruining her makeup kit Today 10:02 AM
- Ajit Pai’s net neutrality victory lap comes as his own repeal is under review Today 9:20 AM
- Alissa Violet is in Italy—and fans are worried she’ll get coronavirus Today 9:19 AM
- Bernie or Barry? Garth Brooks’ Sanders jersey sparks online panic Today 8:42 AM
- Netflix series ‘Followers’ is a visual treat—but lacks a clear narrative Today 6:00 AM
- Influencer got trapped under ice for TikTok clout, ‘came close to dying’ Thursday 7:59 PM
- #BernieBruh puts new spin on ‘Bernie Bro’ label, showcases support among Black voters Thursday 6:58 PM
- Camila María Concepcíon, trans activist and Netflix writer, dies at 28 Thursday 5:46 PM
- Chrissy Teigen calls out fan who made weird comment about her daughter’s feet Thursday 4:57 PM
For those who would like to see another take on PewDiePie’s poop-inspired video game that was recently banned by the Apple Store, a Twitch streamer gave his viewers the live-action version.
Twitch’s American Dad apparently thought it’d be a good idea on a recent broadcast to put his mic in the vicinity of his butt so it could catch the sounds of him expelling gas. Cleverly, American Dad called this the “fart mic.” Unfortunately for him, the mic caught a little more action than he originally intended.
Or so he said in the immediate aftermath.
That’s because American Dad, who has about 38,000 Twitch followers, claimed to have accidentally pooped his pants.
If you can stomach it, here’s the video (and audio!) of the scat-tastic moment of truth. Nearly 400,000 people have watched the clip since it was recorded.
“I think I just pooped my pants,” American Dad said. “I think I just shit my pants. I just pooped my pants. Fuck. I literally just shit my fucking pants. I’m not even fucking kidding. I have to go clean myself. OK, I’ll be right back.”
Unfortunately for viewers of Twitch, pooping oneself while broadcasting isn’t as rare as you might like to think.
As one redditor wrote, “If you haven’t shit yourself on stream, can you really call yourself a streamer? I swear… 4 year olds shit themselves less than these people.”
The day after his apparent accident, American Dad provided an update on Twitter.
Taking the night off.— AmericanDad (@AmericanDadLive) January 20, 2020
Got some stuff to take care of tomorrow.
Lots of cool shit is gonna be happening soon... #StickTight
“Taking the night off,” he wrote. “Got some stuff to take care of tomorrow. Lots of cool shit is gonna be happening soon…”
Hopefully, he means that last line metaphorically and not literally.
- PewDiePie’s poop-inspired game gets banned by Apple
- BadBunny rips her fans for not sending her enough money
- Twitch star brags she won’t get banned for nudity, immediately gets banned for nudity
H/T the Gamer
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.