- How to play Fortnite on Mac 2 Years Ago
- Feminist memes are a banner of social change on Instagram 2 Years Ago
- VR game Jupiter and Mars thoughtfully explores climate change Today 4:30 AM
- The giant battle episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ is nearly here Sunday 10:12 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ finally revealed the Night King’s endgame Sunday 9:53 PM
- Sri Lankan government shuts down social media in wake of deadly blasts Sunday 7:56 PM
- Amazon Flex drivers now must use selfies to verify identity Sunday 6:34 PM
- #GentrifyingGeorge thinks 152-year-old HBCU should ‘just move’ Sunday 5:27 PM
- Watch out! Tonight’s episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ leaked online (updated) Sunday 3:32 PM
- Videos of people working may be the best thing on TikTok right now Sunday 1:46 PM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Sunday 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Sunday 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
Alec Baldwin channels president-elect at New York’s anti-Trump protest
When I get to the Russian consulate, I’m going to have a really, really long pee.
Alec Baldwin took his Trump impression to the streets of New York as thousands protested President-elect Donald Trump on the eve of his inauguration.
The We Stand United rally had an all-star selection of speakers, including New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, Robert De Niro, Sally Field, Mark Ruffalo, Michael Moore, and Baldwin. Moore introduced Baldwin to the crowd, who left the Saturday Night Live makeup at home but brought his Trump-disapproved impression with him.
“I just want to say, I’ve been standing out here in the freezing cold for a long time,” Baldwin said in Trump’s voice. “I have to go to the bathroom—I have to pee. But I’m holding it in, holding it in. I’m not going to pee. I’m going to a function at the Russian consulate tonight; I’m going to hold it in until I get there. And then when I get to the Russian consulate, I’m going to have a really, really long pee. Like the biggest pee I’ve ever had in my lifetime.”
Baldwin spoke of the resilience of New Yorkers as he called for 100 days of resistance. He also voiced his support of the IDNYC program and the importance of informing children about what is happening in the world. At the end, he couldn’t help but take the piss out of Trump one last time—though it won’t be the last time we see Baldwin’s Trump impression.
You can watch the entire rally below. (Baldwin’s appearance starts around 1:42:18.)
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.