- Woman slammed for trying to put UPS driver on blast Sunday 5:23 PM
- Twitter users are sharing which celebrities have blocked them Sunday 4:43 PM
- Conspiracy theorists are already taking advantage of Kobe Bryant’s death Sunday 4:14 PM
- Adam Driver returns to ‘SNL’ as Kylo Ren to reprise role in ‘Undercover Boss’ parody Sunday 3:46 PM
- White men are raging over ‘SNL’s’ white male rage skit Sunday 3:05 PM
- Kobe Bryant dead at 41 Sunday 2:24 PM
- Pete Buttigieg mocked over ‘staged’ walking photo Sunday 12:22 PM
- Louise Linton deletes pro-Greta Thunberg Instagram post Sunday 10:58 AM
- ‘Crip Camp’ shows how a radical summer camp was monumental to the disability rights movement Sunday 9:08 AM
- How to live stream the 2020 Grammy Awards Sunday 7:00 AM
- Technology created deepfakes—does it have a way to stop them, too? Sunday 6:30 AM
- SESTA-FOSTA is ‘detrimental’ to sex workers’ safety, study confirms Sunday 6:00 AM
- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
Aaron Carter just revealed some fresh body ink.
The singer shared photos on Instagram, debuting his new, massive face tattoo of a Medusa-inspired Rihanna, connected to the word “Love”–Love was also his last studio album–on his neck.
“IM THE BIGGEST THING IN MUSIC RIGHT NOW. I CANT BE DENIED. FACT CHECK ME,” he wrote on Saturday.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Aaron Carter (@aaroncarter) on
Carter just released his new single “Sensational Love” and is set to go on a U.S. tour in late 2019.
The new music and face tattoo come after Carter has been in the headlines in recent months. Things escalated a few weeks ago when his brother Nick Carter, a former Backstreet boy, announced that he was obtaining a restraining order against Carter after he allegedly threatened to harm him and his pregnant wife.
“After careful consideration, my sister Angel and I regret that we were required to seek a restraining order against our brother Aaron today,” Nick wrote on Twitter. “We love our brother and truly hope he gets the proper treatment he needs before any harm comes to himself or anyone else.”
Carter then responded to his brother with a series of tweets. “So my brother just got a restraining order against me. And I was just served lol,” he wrote, before denying the accusations that he wished to harm his family.
So my brother just got a a restraining order against me. And I was just served lol— Aaroncarter (@aaroncarter) September 17, 2019
Take care. @nickcarter we’re done for life.— Aaroncarter (@aaroncarter) September 17, 2019
I am astounded at the accusations being made against me and I do not wish harm to anyone, especially my family.— Aaroncarter (@aaroncarter) September 17, 2019
All I ask is for my family to leave me alone. This is blood. Not love. I will never be around you and I don’t want to be around you. I am the one who said I’m done then you send me this!? Ok. Stop trying to get me 5150’d before I file a harassment suit myself nick I have the $— Aaroncarter (@aaroncarter) September 18, 2019
In a recent interview with TMZ, Carter revealed that he was “done with his family” and focusing on personal progress. He has sold nearly all his firearms that he once used to allegedly threaten his brother, and has been working with specialists to help ween him off Xanax.
- Aaron Carter opens up about his bisexuality
- Aaron Carter gets DUI 1 week after saying ‘You won’t catch me getting any DUIs’
- Aaron Carter tricks his Twitter army into pranking a girl who ‘bullied’ him
Dominic-Madori Davis is a recent graduate of the University of Southern California. She covers the internet, politics, and social issues.