- 50 Cent makes Instagram return with transphobic meme Wednesday 8:34 PM
- Lyft driver attacks female passenger after she refused to turn off music Wednesday 7:30 PM
- J.J. Watt posted his phone number online, wants fans to text him Wednesday 6:22 PM
- How a normal redditor becomes a conspiracy theorist Wednesday 5:48 PM
- ‘Bikram’ is not a great film, but it is a document of justice Wednesday 5:43 PM
- Congress is concerned Amazon isn’t safeguarding Ring videos Wednesday 5:40 PM
- Twitter urged to suspend Tory Party Twitter account after it ‘misled’ the public Wednesday 4:56 PM
- This former stripper has the best Humans of New York story of all time Wednesday 4:47 PM
- How to watch tonight’s 2020 Democratic debate Wednesday 4:21 PM
- ‘Dollface’ offers a narrow vision of womanhood Wednesday 3:56 PM
- There’s a perfectly good reason why we can’t buy official Baby Yoda merch yet Wednesday 3:00 PM
- Trump’s handwritten ‘I WANT NOTHING’ note gets memed Wednesday 12:57 PM
- Facebook quietly launched a meme generator app called Whale Wednesday 12:40 PM
- How to watch tonight’s fire Warriors vs. Mavericks matchup online Wednesday 12:14 PM
- Android security flaw could have let hackers hijack your phone’s camera Wednesday 12:10 PM
Aaron Carter just revealed some fresh body ink.
The singer shared photos on Instagram, debuting his new, massive face tattoo of a Medusa-inspired Rihanna, connected to the word “Love”–Love was also his last studio album–on his neck.
“IM THE BIGGEST THING IN MUSIC RIGHT NOW. I CANT BE DENIED. FACT CHECK ME,” he wrote on Saturday.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Aaron Carter (@aaroncarter) on
Carter just released his new single “Sensational Love” and is set to go on a U.S. tour in late 2019.
The new music and face tattoo come after Carter has been in the headlines in recent months. Things escalated a few weeks ago when his brother Nick Carter, a former Backstreet boy, announced that he was obtaining a restraining order against Carter after he allegedly threatened to harm him and his pregnant wife.
“After careful consideration, my sister Angel and I regret that we were required to seek a restraining order against our brother Aaron today,” Nick wrote on Twitter. “We love our brother and truly hope he gets the proper treatment he needs before any harm comes to himself or anyone else.”
Carter then responded to his brother with a series of tweets. “So my brother just got a restraining order against me. And I was just served lol,” he wrote, before denying the accusations that he wished to harm his family.
So my brother just got a a restraining order against me. And I was just served lol— Aaroncarter (@aaroncarter) September 17, 2019
Take care. @nickcarter we’re done for life.— Aaroncarter (@aaroncarter) September 17, 2019
I am astounded at the accusations being made against me and I do not wish harm to anyone, especially my family.— Aaroncarter (@aaroncarter) September 17, 2019
All I ask is for my family to leave me alone. This is blood. Not love. I will never be around you and I don’t want to be around you. I am the one who said I’m done then you send me this!? Ok. Stop trying to get me 5150’d before I file a harassment suit myself nick I have the $— Aaroncarter (@aaroncarter) September 18, 2019
In a recent interview with TMZ, Carter revealed that he was “done with his family” and focusing on personal progress. He has sold nearly all his firearms that he once used to allegedly threaten his brother, and has been working with specialists to help ween him off Xanax.
- Aaron Carter opens up about his bisexuality
- Aaron Carter gets DUI 1 week after saying ‘You won’t catch me getting any DUIs’
- Aaron Carter tricks his Twitter army into pranking a girl who ‘bullied’ him
Dominic-Madori Davis is a recent graduate of the University of Southern California. She covers the internet, politics, and social issues.