- California aims to strengthen data breach notification law Thursday 5:37 PM
- Feds say college student operated drug business through gaming app Thursday 4:36 PM
- Trump is again using old videos to claim his border wall is ‘under construction Thursday 4:05 PM
- Laura Loomer led a second protest at Twitter yesterday Thursday 3:37 PM
- The eyes have it in these ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ memes Thursday 2:13 PM
- Facebook let advertisers target users interested in infamous Nazis Thursday 1:58 PM
- Dem senator promises to put net neutrality on the ‘political hot seat’ in coming months Thursday 1:28 PM
- Someone figured out that Toothless from ‘How to Train Your Dragon’ looks just like Bulbasaur Thursday 12:44 PM
- Disturbing Snapchat video shows 17-year-old throwing dog on trampoline Thursday 12:16 PM
- How to watch the new Bon Appetit channel for free Thursday 12:03 PM
- Eminem disses Netflix for canceling ‘The Punisher’ Thursday 11:50 AM
- Florida prisons sued for depriving inmates of music they paid for Thursday 11:36 AM
- Chris Hemsworth will become Hulk Hogan for Netflix biopic Thursday 11:29 AM
- Fortnite just introduced a K-Pop skin, and here’s how to unlock it Thursday 11:06 AM
- The YouTuber who exposed the site’s ‘softcore pedophile ring’ is under attack Thursday 10:39 AM
Remember when you ordered a Big Mac at McDonald’s and they gave you a Quarter Pounder? When you trudged through a snowstorm to Dunkin’ Donuts only for them to give you a plain donut instead of a glazed? When you were a kid and the ice cream place put hot fudge on your cone after you specifically asked for butterscotch? When you went to Popeyes got a leg and a wing even though you requested a leg and a thigh?
Well, every person who has ever been slighted in terms of fast-food gratification now has a patron saint for their cause.
How courageous of this woman not to accept the cards she was dealt and grub on boneless chicken. Of course, some people might not understand why it had to come to this—or why she didn’t just ask for a refund.
I know chicken wings are God’s gift to us but do you really need to pull out a gun because you got boneless though? lol!!!
— Serving Up Justice!! (@KingLeoPride) April 29, 2016
But yes: This is something that had to be done. I mean, maybe pulling out a gun was a bit excessive, but haven’t we all wanted to do that at least once in our lives when our orders were wrong?
THIS BONELESS “WINGS” LIE HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH, FINALLY ONE WOMAN WAS BRAVE ENOUGH TO STAND UP AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT
— ALL UNWOKE BRO (@ALLCAPSBRO) April 29, 2016