- The giant battle episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ is nearly here Sunday 10:12 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ finally revealed the Night King’s endgame Sunday 9:53 PM
- Sri Lankan government shuts down social media in wake of deadly blasts Sunday 7:56 PM
- Amazon Flex drivers now must use selfies to verify identity Sunday 6:34 PM
- #GentrifyingGeorge thinks 152-year-old HBCU should ‘just move’ Sunday 5:27 PM
- Watch out! Tonight’s episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ leaked online (updated) Sunday 3:32 PM
- Videos of people working may be the best thing on TikTok right now Sunday 1:46 PM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Sunday 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Sunday 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
Remember when you ordered a Big Mac at McDonald’s and they gave you a Quarter Pounder? When you trudged through a snowstorm to Dunkin’ Donuts only for them to give you a plain donut instead of a glazed? When you were a kid and the ice cream place put hot fudge on your cone after you specifically asked for butterscotch? When you went to Popeyes got a leg and a wing even though you requested a leg and a thigh?
Well, every person who has ever been slighted in terms of fast-food gratification now has a patron saint for their cause.
How courageous of this woman not to accept the cards she was dealt and grub on boneless chicken. Of course, some people might not understand why it had to come to this—or why she didn’t just ask for a refund.
I know chicken wings are God’s gift to us but do you really need to pull out a gun because you got boneless though? lol!!!
— Serving Up Justice!! (@KingLeoPride) April 29, 2016
But yes: This is something that had to be done. I mean, maybe pulling out a gun was a bit excessive, but haven’t we all wanted to do that at least once in our lives when our orders were wrong?
THIS BONELESS “WINGS” LIE HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH, FINALLY ONE WOMAN WAS BRAVE ENOUGH TO STAND UP AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT
— ALL UNWOKE BRO (@ALLCAPSBRO) April 29, 2016