- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Monday 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Monday 1:24 PM
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions Monday 1:15 PM
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series Monday 12:45 PM
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Monday 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Monday 11:57 AM
- Everything we know about ‘Star Trek: Lower Decks,’ the new animated show Monday 11:55 AM
- Cole Carrigan says he left Team 10 after being called homophobic slur Monday 11:32 AM
Remember when you ordered a Big Mac at McDonald’s and they gave you a Quarter Pounder? When you trudged through a snowstorm to Dunkin’ Donuts only for them to give you a plain donut instead of a glazed? When you were a kid and the ice cream place put hot fudge on your cone after you specifically asked for butterscotch? When you went to Popeyes got a leg and a wing even though you requested a leg and a thigh?
Well, every person who has ever been slighted in terms of fast-food gratification now has a patron saint for their cause.
How courageous of this woman not to accept the cards she was dealt and grub on boneless chicken. Of course, some people might not understand why it had to come to this—or why she didn’t just ask for a refund.
I know chicken wings are God’s gift to us but do you really need to pull out a gun because you got boneless though? lol!!!
— Serving Up Justice!! (@KingLeoPride) April 29, 2016
But yes: This is something that had to be done. I mean, maybe pulling out a gun was a bit excessive, but haven’t we all wanted to do that at least once in our lives when our orders were wrong?
THIS BONELESS “WINGS” LIE HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH, FINALLY ONE WOMAN WAS BRAVE ENOUGH TO STAND UP AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT
— ALL UNWOKE BRO (@ALLCAPSBRO) April 29, 2016