- Pornhub has a bundle now, Disney+ style Thursday 11:27 PM
- Jacob Wohl’s dad is selling horny calendars of himself for the soldiers Thursday 11:10 PM
- Amanda Palmer dragged for ‘demanding’ coverage of her music Thursday 8:33 PM
- How to get free TikTok followers without downloading a virus Thursday 7:57 PM
- Trump Jr.s ‘Triggered’ topped best-seller’s list with help of RNC Thursday 7:41 PM
- FBI raided millionaire YouTuber’s home, allegedly took everything Thursday 6:55 PM
- A fake Labour party website is spreading disinformation in Britain Thursday 6:16 PM
- Twitter bans cricket club for posting ISIS content in apparent hack Thursday 6:12 PM
- This dad remade his daughter’s NSFW photo—and people are loving it Thursday 5:51 PM
- Teen allegedly posted ‘slave for sale’ Craigslist ad featuring his Black classmate Thursday 5:28 PM
- People are crushed that this teen love story might be a TikTok ‘joke’ Thursday 4:50 PM
- Is Jacob Wohl evading his Twitter ban with Jack Burkman’s account? Thursday 2:06 PM
- Biden’s most perplexing debate answers, explained Thursday 2:03 PM
- How to stream Colts vs. Texans on Thursday Night Football Thursday 12:52 PM
- Netflix drops ‘A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby’ trailer Thursday 12:43 PM
Remember when you ordered a Big Mac at McDonald’s and they gave you a Quarter Pounder? When you trudged through a snowstorm to Dunkin’ Donuts only for them to give you a plain donut instead of a glazed? When you were a kid and the ice cream place put hot fudge on your cone after you specifically asked for butterscotch? When you went to Popeyes got a leg and a wing even though you requested a leg and a thigh?
Well, every person who has ever been slighted in terms of fast-food gratification now has a patron saint for their cause.
How courageous of this woman not to accept the cards she was dealt and grub on boneless chicken. Of course, some people might not understand why it had to come to this—or why she didn’t just ask for a refund.
I know chicken wings are God’s gift to us but do you really need to pull out a gun because you got boneless though? lol!!!
— Serving Up Justice!! (@KingLeoPride) April 29, 2016
But yes: This is something that had to be done. I mean, maybe pulling out a gun was a bit excessive, but haven’t we all wanted to do that at least once in our lives when our orders were wrong?
THIS BONELESS “WINGS” LIE HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH, FINALLY ONE WOMAN WAS BRAVE ENOUGH TO STAND UP AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT
— ALL UNWOKE BRO (@ALLCAPSBRO) April 29, 2016