- Jessica Jaymes, adult film star, dead at 43 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Falcons vs. Colts in Week 3 3 Years Ago
- Beto O’Rourke says he opposes police use of facial recognition tech 3 Years Ago
- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped Today 3:19 PM
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses Today 3:13 PM
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart Today 3:09 PM
- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old Today 2:14 PM
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting Today 1:50 PM
- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam Today 1:18 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in October 2019 Today 12:55 PM
- Marvel just turned Goldballs into one of the most powerful X-Men Today 12:33 PM
- Every house in ‘Skyrim’ and how to get them all Today 12:28 PM
- How to stream all the Week 3 NFL action Today 12:14 PM
- Taylor Swift has some thoughts on the end of ‘Game of Thrones’ Today 12:14 PM
- Notre Dame, Georgia, and how to stream college football’s must-watch Week 4 Today 11:52 AM
Remember when you ordered a Big Mac at McDonald’s and they gave you a Quarter Pounder? When you trudged through a snowstorm to Dunkin’ Donuts only for them to give you a plain donut instead of a glazed? When you were a kid and the ice cream place put hot fudge on your cone after you specifically asked for butterscotch? When you went to Popeyes got a leg and a wing even though you requested a leg and a thigh?
Well, every person who has ever been slighted in terms of fast-food gratification now has a patron saint for their cause.
How courageous of this woman not to accept the cards she was dealt and grub on boneless chicken. Of course, some people might not understand why it had to come to this—or why she didn’t just ask for a refund.
I know chicken wings are God’s gift to us but do you really need to pull out a gun because you got boneless though? lol!!!
— Serving Up Justice!! (@KingLeoPride) April 29, 2016
But yes: This is something that had to be done. I mean, maybe pulling out a gun was a bit excessive, but haven’t we all wanted to do that at least once in our lives when our orders were wrong?
THIS BONELESS “WINGS” LIE HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH, FINALLY ONE WOMAN WAS BRAVE ENOUGH TO STAND UP AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT
— ALL UNWOKE BRO (@ALLCAPSBRO) April 29, 2016