- Video shows liquor store manager calling employee ‘f*cking worthless’ 4 Years Ago
- Instagram influencer scams followers out of $1.5 million Today 12:22 PM
- Why did the Israeli military tweet this thirst trap? Today 10:43 AM
- Jake Paul wants you to have financial freedom… by paying him a monthly fee Today 10:40 AM
- Tweets from Sanders supporters are terrifying the establishment Today 10:15 AM
- Zuckerberg says he supports 1 bill in Congress that would regulate Facebook Today 10:11 AM
- Uncanny ‘Back to the Future’ deepfake transports Tom Holland and Robert Downey, Jr. to 1985 Today 10:04 AM
- Everyone is doing the Renegade. Including the teen who started it Today 9:23 AM
- Reality Winner is asking for clemency—will she get it? Today 7:59 AM
- There’s a Baby Yoda mod for ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’ Today 7:38 AM
- ‘Bachelor’ contestant apologizes for ‘White Lives Matter’ photo shoot Today 12:13 AM
- ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ sets box office record for video game movies Sunday 8:15 PM
- Truck driver allegedly watching porn kills teen driver in a car crash Sunday 6:44 PM
- Is the Buttigieg campaign behind this pro-Pete Nigerian Twitter account? Sunday 4:58 PM
- Mask that has your face printed on it allows you to unlock your phone during viral epidemics Sunday 3:52 PM
When an individual, be it man or fish, has bravely watched people pee, poop, and shower for his entire life, without complaint, his passing should be celebrated with honor.
That’s exactly what this young man did for his pet, Peeping Tom, who spent his quiet life in the bathroom, spying on anyone who entered.
Young Peepy-T was only 6-and-a-half-years old when his owner’s father moved his bowl out of the sun, and, since a fish can not live by spying alone, he expired, alone and confused in the darkness.
Feeling bad about this accidental ichthycide, the father built his son a badass boat so they could send their friend off in style.
They even christened the vessel the SS Boobies in honor of of Tom’s love of unrepentantly staring at people in the shower.
Goodbye Peeping Tom, We sincerely hope there are boobies to stare at in fish heaven.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.