- White rapper punched in the face for saying the N-word during battle 6 Years Ago
- Hillary Clinton blasts Bernie Sanders, says ‘nobody likes him’ Today 8:57 AM
- Someone found Harry Styles’ doppelganger—and TikTok is obsessed Today 8:08 AM
- Patrick Stewart has spoken to Kevin Feige about playing Professor X again Today 7:16 AM
- ‘Shrill’ season 2 expands its world and point of view Today 7:00 AM
- Trans/Sex: Let trans art be messy, weird, and uncomfortable Today 6:00 AM
- Pediatrician gets death threats after pro-vaccine TikTok video Monday 9:37 PM
- This Australia-themed dildo is raising money to fight the bushfires Monday 8:26 PM
- Influencers say they’ve received unwanted sexual solicitations worth thousands Monday 7:39 PM
- Pregnant woman masterfully trolls gender-obsessed relative Monday 3:05 PM
- HBO’s ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ returns from a 2-year break with brand new ways to make you cringe Monday 3:00 PM
- Far-right accused of impersonating antifa online to encourage violence at Richmond rally Monday 1:59 PM
- Second Amendment protesters defend gun rights with truly terrible signs Monday 12:52 PM
- David Lynch surprises fans by dropping Netflix short out of the blue Monday 12:29 PM
- Poop-focused parody of Kent State Gun Girl sparks conservative ire Monday 11:58 AM
Hustler Club hosts #Tatas4Twtr, a topless Twitter IPO celebration
Nothing says fiscal stability like strippers!
Always a brand on the cutting edge, the Larry Flynt’s Hustler Club in San Francisco is currently in the midst of a noon-to-6pm party called #Tatas4Twtr, a simultaneous celebration of the alluring female form and Twitter’s successful IPO. Also, there are $1 wings. And did we mention that every Twitter employee gets in for free, with complimentary cocktails? Talk about job perks.
Some Hustler employees even swung by Twitter’s nearby headquarters to drum up publicity. Nothing says fiscal stability like strippers!
— Lardy Revenger (@LardyRevenger) November 6, 2013
Apparently it’s been a raging success so far, even though the promotional materials mixed up the date a bit and the T-shirts were a little last-minute.
— Jeff Elder (@JeffElder) November 7, 2013
— Hustler Club SF (@SF_Hustlerclub) November 7, 2013
No images from inside the event have surfaced so far—the Hustler Club’s Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram accounts only offer stock photos of cleavage, for the most part. So if you’re at this party right now, let us know! We’re dying to hear if those wings are any good.
Photo by mbudisic/Flickr
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'