- Majority of threats made since El Paso and Dayton shootings have been made online Thursday 8:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Thursday 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Thursday 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Thursday 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Thursday 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Thursday 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Thursday 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games (updated) Thursday 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Thursday 12:20 PM
Hustler Club hosts #Tatas4Twtr, a topless Twitter IPO celebration
Nothing says fiscal stability like strippers!
Always a brand on the cutting edge, the Larry Flynt’s Hustler Club in San Francisco is currently in the midst of a noon-to-6pm party called #Tatas4Twtr, a simultaneous celebration of the alluring female form and Twitter’s successful IPO. Also, there are $1 wings. And did we mention that every Twitter employee gets in for free, with complimentary cocktails? Talk about job perks.
Some Hustler employees even swung by Twitter’s nearby headquarters to drum up publicity. Nothing says fiscal stability like strippers!
— Lardy Revenger (@LardyRevenger) November 6, 2013
Apparently it’s been a raging success so far, even though the promotional materials mixed up the date a bit and the T-shirts were a little last-minute.
— Jeff Elder (@JeffElder) November 7, 2013
— Hustler Club SF (@SF_Hustlerclub) November 7, 2013
No images from inside the event have surfaced so far—the Hustler Club’s Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram accounts only offer stock photos of cleavage, for the most part. So if you’re at this party right now, let us know! We’re dying to hear if those wings are any good.
Photo by mbudisic/Flickr
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'