- How to watch Paramount Network online for free 12 Months Ago
- People are sharing how serving in the military has ruined their lives with #WhyIServe Sunday 5:31 PM
- Gillette ad showing a dad teaching his trans son how to shave has the internet in tears Sunday 4:34 PM
- 4chan’s new troll campaign aims to make the hashtag a white supremacist symbol Sunday 2:49 PM
- Here’s what that ‘cliff wife’ meme is all about Sunday 12:58 PM
- Artist suspended from Facebook, Instagram after posting anti-MAGA artwork Sunday 12:04 PM
- How to watch Serie A online for free Sunday 7:30 AM
- What does ‘uwu’ mean? Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
This twin took his brother’s yearbook photo—and his quote is priceless
These twins look sharp in their school pictures, even though there’s only one of them.
Every Hollywood movie about twins has the two siblings swapping places to fool people at some point.
Well, with the obvious exception of the actual movie Twins, starring Danny DeVito and Arnold Schwarzenegger. That was a whole different deal.
Anyway, it’s nice to see twins using their powers to help each other out in the real world. Like when Malcolm Williams was kind enough to fill in for his brother Marcus, who was sick on school picture day.
my twin is the GOAT 😂😂he took both of our pics for Picture day back in HS when I was sick pic.twitter.com/BdwRXLlaJ8
— Marcus Williams (@marcus6096) June 4, 2018
“My Twin is the GOAT [Greatest Of All Time]” Marcus wrote when he posted the photos on Twitter, “He took both our pics for picture day back in HS when I was sick.”
For the record Malcolm and Marcus discussed who would be smiling and who would be serious beforehand.
— Marcus Williams (@marcus6096) June 5, 2018
People on Twitter seemed to agree that Malcolm was indeed the GOAT.
I don't know why that's so funny to me… twins really be doing "twin shit" 😂 that's dope
— yao bei (@kristoptheworld) June 5, 2018
This is always the type of stuff I imagined I would do if I had a twin. https://t.co/7Sgm3mYzmV
— Tombari (@Tombari_) June 5, 2018
And, of course, people wanted to shared their own Twin-periences.
Love being a twin. Greatest gift ever to have a #RideOrDie for life that's known you since the womb, right @umajmishra? We switched classes, tried to trick our teachers, and got each other out of trouble whenever we could. #TwinsWin #twinsies #sisters
— Arti (@ajpeddakotla) June 5, 2018
The weird thing about this particular twin swap? The brothers are not even identical.
Plot twist: they not identical
— Larry Perry (@RedBrownAfro) June 5, 2018
Copy, Edit, paste. pic.twitter.com/aDaQglIEAa
— Marcus Williams (@marcus6096) May 2, 2018
They still managed to pull off their stunts though and that’s the important thing. There’s nothing quite as heartwarming as siblings helping each other out.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.