- Why is Tony Stark missing from the ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ trailer? Tuesday 6:00 PM
- The creepy texts this woman received are eerily similar to Netflix’s ‘You’ Tuesday 4:20 PM
- Roku defends decision to host InfoWars amid online backlash Tuesday 4:04 PM
- Pump yourself up for ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 with this masterfully edited hype video Tuesday 2:35 PM
- NBC asked reporters not to call Steve King’s comments ‘racist’ Tuesday 2:21 PM
- Disney files copyright claim on YouTuber’s Darth Vader film—and the creator is devastated Tuesday 2:18 PM
- The ’10 Year Challenge’ isn’t as fun for trans people Tuesday 1:25 PM
- New Nike shoes can be controlled from your smartphone Tuesday 1:06 PM
- Cardi B. jumps on 10-year challenge with high school performance of Lady Gaga song Tuesday 12:28 PM
- Parents, teachers cry foul over Verizon fee hike for popular education app Tuesday 11:57 AM
- Conservative men are kicking and screaming about Gillette’s new toxic masculinity ad Tuesday 11:23 AM
- Mysterio is hot now in the ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ trailer Tuesday 10:53 AM
- Netflix hikes prices on all subscription plans Tuesday 10:48 AM
- Ajit Pai is refusing to testify about cell phone tracking data Tuesday 10:18 AM
- Murder is back on the menu with Netflix’s Ted Bundy documentary Tuesday 9:53 AM
This twin took his brother’s yearbook photo—and his quote is priceless
These twins look sharp in their school pictures, even though there’s only one of them.
Every Hollywood movie about twins has the two siblings swapping places to fool people at some point.
Well, with the obvious exception of the actual movie Twins, starring Danny DeVito and Arnold Schwarzenegger. That was a whole different deal.
Anyway, it’s nice to see twins using their powers to help each other out in the real world. Like when Malcolm Williams was kind enough to fill in for his brother Marcus, who was sick on school picture day.
my twin is the GOAT 😂😂he took both of our pics for Picture day back in HS when I was sick pic.twitter.com/BdwRXLlaJ8
— Marcus Williams (@marcus6096) June 4, 2018
“My Twin is the GOAT [Greatest Of All Time]” Marcus wrote when he posted the photos on Twitter, “He took both our pics for picture day back in HS when I was sick.”
For the record Malcolm and Marcus discussed who would be smiling and who would be serious beforehand.
— Marcus Williams (@marcus6096) June 5, 2018
People on Twitter seemed to agree that Malcolm was indeed the GOAT.
I don't know why that's so funny to me… twins really be doing "twin shit" 😂 that's dope
— QueenKristopher (@kristoptheworld) June 5, 2018
Lmaooooo the fact that he switched up the expressions is soooo hilarious 🤣😭 https://t.co/8RF8aB16Q7
— invader zim. 👽 (@midget_tae) June 5, 2018
This is always the type of stuff I imagined I would do if I had a twin. https://t.co/7Sgm3mYzmV
— Tombari (@Tombari_) June 5, 2018
And, of course, people wanted to shared their own Twin-periences.
Love being a twin. Greatest gift ever to have a #RideOrDie for life that's known you since the womb, right @umajmishra? We switched classes, tried to trick our teachers, and got each other out of trouble whenever we could. #TwinsWin #twinsies #sisters
— Arti (@ajpeddakotla) June 5, 2018
The weird thing about this particular twin swap? The brothers are not even identical.
Plot twist: they not identical
— Larry Perry (@RedBrownAfro) June 5, 2018
Copy, Edit, paste. pic.twitter.com/aDaQglIEAa
— Marcus Williams (@marcus6096) May 2, 2018
They still managed to pull off their stunts though and that’s the important thing. There’s nothing quite as heartwarming as siblings helping each other out.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.