- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
- Season 2 of ‘The Witcher’ is in production Friday 3:16 PM
- Here are some cringey billboards Bloomberg ran in Arizona Friday 2:51 PM
- PewDiePie returns to YouTube after 37-day hiatus Friday 2:01 PM
- Why was a Republican Party Facebook page co-managed by someone in Turkmenistan? Friday 1:26 PM
- The shorthand guide to ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Friday 1:07 PM
- Congress urges Tinder to screen for sex offenders Friday 1:03 PM
- Video shows 9-year-old threatening suicide after being bullied Friday 12:01 PM
- Ex-Goldman Sachs CEO says he might vote Trump because Sanders is too mean to him Friday 11:40 AM
- Twitch streamer says she was banned for body painting Friday 11:39 AM
The TikTok-famous 16-year-old posted a video in which she scrolls through photos of Chalamet, then surprises us by transforming into him. In another video, Roberts breaks down the process of becoming Timothée via some expert contouring and shading.
On Twitter, Roberts commented that her TikTok feed has been heavy on Chalamet content, which apparently inspired this look. And people reacted.
3/4 tiktoks i just watched we’re about timothee chalamet ... it’s timmy’s world and we’re just living in it— Charlotte Roberts (@charlotteslooks) January 15, 2020
A makeup artist on tiktok turned herself into timothee chalamet and uhhhhh I’m scared... pic.twitter.com/mE0x3qgeNQ— niggathée chalamet (@haaniyah_) January 21, 2020
However, Roberts has plenty more transformative looks on her TikTok.
Chalamet has not commented on the TikTok; he was last spotted shopping at Bed, Bath & Beyond with Dune co-star Zendaya, as one does.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.