- How to watch tonight’s fire Clippers vs. Rockets matchup online 3 Years Ago
- Ilhan Omar says Stephen Miller emails prove he’s a ‘white nationalist Today 9:00 AM
- YouTubers Trisha Paytas and Gabbie Hanna are feuding—and it’s gotten nasty Today 8:40 AM
- Can buttoned-up Elizabeth Warren memes bring order to a chaotic 2020 election? Today 8:17 AM
- Best CBD edibles: Tried and true favorites from a girl who is obsessed with CBD Today 7:59 AM
- ‘High School Musical: The Musical: The Series’ is a note-perfect Gen Z spin-off Today 7:51 AM
- ‘Ford v Ferrari’ strains credulity to make Ford Motors an underdog hero Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the Trump impeachment hearings Today 6:00 AM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 11: The Packer trip Today 6:00 AM
- What is ‘TikTok including Musical.ly’? Tuesday 8:48 PM
- Video shows driver yelling N-word at Black woman in road rage incident Tuesday 7:40 PM
- A fan gifted Billie Eilish a jacket–it ended up in a thrift store for another fan to find Tuesday 6:49 PM
- Fans are surprisingly hyping Moby up for his new vegan tattoo Tuesday 6:13 PM
- Suspicionless searches of travelers’ electronics ruled unconstitutional Tuesday 5:22 PM
- Facebook testing TikTok clone within Instagram called Reels Tuesday 5:11 PM
Taobao is China’s largest online market place. And it offers no shortage of unusual merchandise, including portable “pee sticks” for children.
Newest to the list of items that will make you scratch your head and ask, “Do I need this?” is insurance that pays out when Swift and Hiddleston call it splits.
Fans and haters alike can purchase relationship insurance for as little as 1 yuan, with 100 percent returns if, and when, Hiddleswift falls apart.
According to QQ.com, some have spent as much as 400 yuan, hoping to capitalize on the “double your money” deal.
One buyer said: “If I bought a million, I would make a lot. These stars break up all the time which gives us the opportunity to earn a lot of money.” He wanted to buy more, but the seller refunded his money and advised him on a limit.
We have to admit, it does sound like a “too good to be true” deal. But it isn’t the first of its kind. Sellers have also offered breakup insurance packages for other celebrity couples such as Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom.
Hey, nothing mends a broken heart like a little retail therapy. So if you’re a devoted Swift fan, this insurance might just be a very wise move.
Nayomi Reghay is a frequent contributor to the Daily Dot, covering body positivity, feminism, sex, relationships, and gender. She is also the author of the advice column “Swipe This!” A former New York Teaching Fellow, her writing has been featured in Reductress, Rolling Stone, Mic, Someecards, and more.