- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites 4 Years Ago
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings 4 Years Ago
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Today 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Today 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Today 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Today 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Today 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Today 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Today 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Today 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Today 7:56 AM
- The QBaby’s parents are already trying to profit off their kid’s fame Today 7:45 AM
- How do 4DX movies work? Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Terminator 2’s John Connor will return for ‘Terminator: Dark Fate’ Today 6:41 AM
- What are all these ‘Game of Thrones’ fans supposed to do now? Today 6:00 AM
Angry Seahawks fan’s screams ruin wife and son’s birthday greeting to Grandma
Grandma needs to stop having birthdays during the playoffs.
The Seattle Seahawks‘ Sunday victory over the Green Bay Packers for the NFC Championship title certainly wasn’t an easy win. In fact, at several points in the game, it didn’t look like the Seahawks would make it anywhere near Super Bowl XLIX. Needless to say, this caused unendurable grief for Seahawks fans all over the country, as they updated their Facebook statuses every 10 minutes with messages like “WTF Seattle?!?!?!” and screamed profanities at the TV.
Today, we discovered one lasting bit of collateral damage from the temporary heartburn of being a Seahawks fan. One of the team’s rabid supporters reacted so loudly to the tense game that he ruined a Happy Birthday message.
The Seahawks’ fan’s wife and their infant son were trying to record birthday greeting for Grandma on the computer, but the man just wouldn’t let up. As the mother sings a foreign-language version of Happy Birthday and does her best to get the toddler to join in, good old Dad can be heard plain as day from the other room, swearing his head off at the Seahawks.
Something tells us Dad was in a better, more party-friendly mood by the end of the game.
Photo via PhilipRobertson/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Mike Fenn is a former contributor to the Daily Dot whose beats included Reddit, YouTube, and all things WTF. His work has also appeared in Forbes and News.com.au.