- Fan uncovers ‘Westworld’ trailers hidden on fictional company’s website Sunday 8:18 PM
- This trending Twitter hashtag is a lot less sexy than you think Sunday 7:23 PM
- TikTok users share life-changing realizations they’ve had while in the shower Sunday 7:04 PM
- People are torn over viral TikTok of girl cleaning friend’s room Sunday 4:01 PM
- Did Pete Buttigieg seriously just rip-off a famous Obama speech? Sunday 2:50 PM
- The most dangerous TikTok challenges we’ve seen—so far Sunday 2:22 PM
- PewDiePie wants Bernie Sanders to host meme review Sunday 1:44 PM
- Hilary Duff records confrontation with ‘creep’ taking photos of kids Sunday 1:08 PM
- BTS may have used Twitch streamer’s voice in song without permission Sunday 12:15 PM
- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Sunday 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Sunday 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
Rumors have been swirling in the hip-hop community that rapper Rick Ross was so disappointed with the pregnancy of his 17-year-old daughter that he unfollowed her on Instagram.
Ross’ daughter, Toie Roberts, is rumored to be pregnant with her first child. Her mother, Lastonia Leviston, is the one who reportedly sparked the rumors, after posting a congratulations note to the teenager on Instagram Stories.
“Oh wait one more thing,” she allegedly wrote. “Congrats are in order to my prego’s baby,” before she reportedly shared a photo of Roberts with a baby bump.
It is then said that Ross was so upset and “embarrassed” over his daughter’s pregnancy that he unfollowed her on social media and deleted all photos of her on his Instagram page.
The internet caught wind of this rumor, and of course, went wild.
Rick Ross memes
Rick Ross: “you ok? You haven’t touch the crab or the oysters.”— you know how to use one of theeese? (@Erick_Akins) September 3, 2019
His daughter: “I’m fine. I just heard shellfish is bad for the baby”
Rick Ross: pic.twitter.com/TZ3jweieVY
Rick Ross daughter pregnant at 17? Ain’t that the Miami way? pic.twitter.com/VBzMb25IB0— MS.LOULOU (@MsJazzybelle) September 3, 2019
Rick Ross don’t wanna be a Glam-pa, so he unfollowed his daughter on social media?! What is that supposed to do?! pic.twitter.com/1uXsm5awXv— Afro-LightSkin (@itsKARY_) September 3, 2019
Lmaooo Rick Ross is really upset yet this is the exact lifestyle you promote. Like what’s there for you to really be upset about sir? 😭— CrumCake (@Yum_CrumCake) September 3, 2019
But his daughter quickly took to Instagram and shut down the rumors of her father’s disappointment. Roberts wrote on her Instagram Stories, “Y’all LIVE for ig & swear it’s real life. Y’all wouldn’t be nothing without. Still nothing but reasons why y’all take a unfollow to heart but us? Lol we never cared.”
She also added, “Y’all trying to put s**t together not knowing wtf going on. Y’all should be TIRED of smoking my d**k, I’m tired for y’all, damn.” Toie concluded her post by writing, “My parents, siblings and everybody else in my life rocking out with me right or WRONG, pregnant or NOT. I’m the PRINCESS I thought y’all knew.”
Ross himself has not confirmed or commented on the rumors, but that’s probably because he’s been busy with his press tour. The rapper just released his new memoir Hurricanes, where he recounts how years of drug abuse left him hospitalized for four days last year. In 2018, the rapper was left in the hospital after years of abusing drug, alcohol, and codeine–a prescription drug commonly used as cough and pain relief–left him with debilitating seizures.
He has since revealed that he is living a much healthier lifestyle, and no longer takes codeine, and has introduced more vegetables into his diet.
“I still believe in enjoying and living life,” Ross told People. “It’s a slow process, but I see the progress I’m making.”
Roberts appears to be more focused on her father than internet rumors.
The last thing she posted on her Instagram Stories read, “anywho, go watch my dad on good morning America. I’m so prada uuu.”
Ross does not currently follow Roberts on Instagram.
Dominic-Madori Davis is a recent graduate of the University of Southern California. She covers the internet, politics, and social issues.