- Reddit Relationships: Man laughs at girlfriend for using Microsoft PowerPoint during sex Thursday 8:59 PM
- The 15 Brad Pitt movies you need to see now, ranked Thursday 8:26 PM
- Facebook could face legal action over the Area 51 event Thursday 6:50 PM
- How to stream Texans vs. Chargers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 6:40 PM
- Tekashi 69 alleges Cardi B was a Bloods gang member Thursday 5:55 PM
- Right-wing sites falsely claimed group of Somalis attacked man in viral video Thursday 5:00 PM
- Big creators risk losing checkmarks amid YouTube verification purge Thursday 4:56 PM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Lions in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:52 PM
- How to stream Steelers vs. 49ers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:10 PM
- How to stream Bills vs. Bengals in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:03 PM
- Colt halts production of AR-15s for civilians Thursday 3:45 PM
- If you love long-winded, hashtag-heavy Instagram captions, these apps can help Thursday 2:54 PM
- Teen girls on TikTok have convinced the internet that they eat their tampons Thursday 2:33 PM
- Twitch streamer faces criticism for trying to defend racist jokes Thursday 2:03 PM
- How to stream Raiders vs. Vikings in Week 3 Thursday 12:55 PM
Rumors have been swirling in the hip-hop community that rapper Rick Ross was so disappointed with the pregnancy of his 17-year-old daughter that he unfollowed her on Instagram.
Ross’ daughter, Toie Roberts, is rumored to be pregnant with her first child. Her mother, Lastonia Leviston, is the one who reportedly sparked the rumors, after posting a congratulations note to the teenager on Instagram Stories.
“Oh wait one more thing,” she allegedly wrote. “Congrats are in order to my prego’s baby,” before she reportedly shared a photo of Roberts with a baby bump.
It is then said that Ross was so upset and “embarrassed” over his daughter’s pregnancy that he unfollowed her on social media and deleted all photos of her on his Instagram page.
The internet caught wind of this rumor, and of course, went wild.
Rick Ross memes
Rick Ross: “you ok? You haven’t touch the crab or the oysters.”— you know how to use one of theeese? (@Erick_Akins) September 3, 2019
His daughter: “I’m fine. I just heard shellfish is bad for the baby”
Rick Ross: pic.twitter.com/TZ3jweieVY
Rick Ross daughter pregnant at 17? Ain’t that the Miami way? pic.twitter.com/VBzMb25IB0— MS.LOULOU (@MsJazzybelle) September 3, 2019
Rick Ross don’t wanna be a Glam-pa, so he unfollowed his daughter on social media?! What is that supposed to do?! pic.twitter.com/1uXsm5awXv— Afro-LightSkin (@itsKARY_) September 3, 2019
Lmaooo Rick Ross is really upset yet this is the exact lifestyle you promote. Like what’s there for you to really be upset about sir? 😭— CrumCake (@Yum_CrumCake) September 3, 2019
But his daughter quickly took to Instagram and shut down the rumors of her father’s disappointment. Roberts wrote on her Instagram Stories, “Y’all LIVE for ig & swear it’s real life. Y’all wouldn’t be nothing without. Still nothing but reasons why y’all take a unfollow to heart but us? Lol we never cared.”
She also added, “Y’all trying to put s**t together not knowing wtf going on. Y’all should be TIRED of smoking my d**k, I’m tired for y’all, damn.” Toie concluded her post by writing, “My parents, siblings and everybody else in my life rocking out with me right or WRONG, pregnant or NOT. I’m the PRINCESS I thought y’all knew.”
Ross himself has not confirmed or commented on the rumors, but that’s probably because he’s been busy with his press tour. The rapper just released his new memoir Hurricanes, where he recounts how years of drug abuse left him hospitalized for four days last year. In 2018, the rapper was left in the hospital after years of abusing drug, alcohol, and codeine–a prescription drug commonly used as cough and pain relief–left him with debilitating seizures.
He has since revealed that he is living a much healthier lifestyle, and no longer takes codeine, and has introduced more vegetables into his diet.
“I still believe in enjoying and living life,” Ross told People. “It’s a slow process, but I see the progress I’m making.”
Roberts appears to be more focused on her father than internet rumors.
The last thing she posted on her Instagram Stories read, “anywho, go watch my dad on good morning America. I’m so prada uuu.”
Ross does not currently follow Roberts on Instagram.
Dominic-Madori Davis is a recent graduate of the University of Southern California. She covers the internet, politics, and social issues.