- Kanye faces backlash for headlining Christian event with anti-LGBTQ leaders 4 Years Ago
- Why is Yennefer of Vengerberg so different in Netflix’s ‘The Witcher’? Today 10:00 AM
- Actress slammed for ‘acid attack-face’ TikTok challenge Today 9:46 AM
- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
Charlie Bernstrom of Lancaster, Minnesota, spent a lot of time growing and caring for his 1,465-pound pumpkin—and then some 2-year-old boy came along and just dropped it on a minivan? Is there no justice in the world?
Luckily, Benstrom was in on the plan to hoist the massive pumpkin 80 feet in the air to drop it on a beat-up blue van. The idea was to provide a little bit of free entertainment for the locals and to raise money for the Kittson County Literary Council, which provides free books to local children.
For one dollar, onlookers could buy a chance to pull the cord to drop the gourd. Those honors went to 2-year-old Emmett Peterson, who, as you can see in this newscast, later tried to deny the whole thing.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.