- Mortal Kombat 11 trailer delights fans with gory fatalities, new characters Thursday 5:46 PM
- What you need to know about the data breach involving 773 email addresses Thursday 5:13 PM
- Senators fear government shutdown may affect FTC investigation of Facebook Thursday 3:43 PM
- Buy beer for a furloughed government worker with this new website Thursday 3:19 PM
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is teaching Congress how to tweet Thursday 2:42 PM
- Congressmen held genetics meeting with Chuck Johnson, despite his past racist claims about genetics Thursday 2:26 PM
- Female bodyguard thriller ‘Close’ is disappointingly un-thrilling Thursday 2:01 PM
- Twitter faces backlash for insensitive ‘triggers’ joke Thursday 1:13 PM
- 10 user-recommended sites for live tarot readings that are almost too good to be true Thursday 12:08 PM
- AsapSCIENCE comes for Jake Paul over Mystery Brand scam Thursday 11:34 AM
- Why ‘I never thought of it like that’ can actually be deeply offensive Thursday 11:26 AM
- Save 40% on the Fire TV Stick 4K when you rent textbooks through Amazon Thursday 11:05 AM
- Netflix reportedly used real disaster footage in ‘Bird Box’ Thursday 10:53 AM
- Holocaust denier Chuck Johnson spotted with 2 congressmen in Capitol Thursday 10:30 AM
- YouTuber who made popular Darth Vader fan film prevails in copyright fight Thursday 10:09 AM
‘Pied Piper of Los Angeles’ spotted playing his recorder in traffic again
This guy is living his best life.
The man with the recorder is at it once again.
We first spotted him several weeks ago rocking out to “La Grange,” and now he’s been spotted again going all-out at yet another traffic light.
The song may be less recognizable this time around, but he’s still rocking out like he’s the lead act at his own concert.
Alex Grosse, who uploaded the video, dubbed him the “Pied Piper of Los Angeles,” and it’s rather fitting. As he goes viral yet again, older videos of the Pied Piper are resurfacing. The videos prove that this Pied Piper has been piping for a long time.
Who is this guy, and why does he play? As long as people discreetly film him from a distance, we may never know.
Screengrab via Alex Grosse/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.