- A lonely grandma sought family to spend Christmas with on Craigslist Saturday 5:45 PM
- Airbnb bans white supremacists tied to Iron March forum Saturday 5:07 PM
- Did a Twitter user really get tricked into naming baby ‘Jack Ingof’? Saturday 4:46 PM
- State of emergency declared in New Orleans following ‘cyberattack’ Saturday 4:12 PM
- Video shows boy getting beat up–mom says it’s because he wore MAGA hat Saturday 3:54 PM
- Billboard changing albums chart to count YouTube streams Saturday 2:43 PM
- TikTok’s 20 most popular songs of 2019 Saturday 2:14 PM
- Greek gods memes are flooding Reddit thanks to TV reboot rumors Saturday 1:47 PM
- Anti-impeachment protesters aimlessly fumble through halls of Congress Saturday 12:54 PM
- Everything we know so far about the Xbox Series X Saturday 12:17 PM
- ASMR YouTuber Life with MaK says she was branded a ‘Nazi’ by online smear campaign Saturday 10:46 AM
- Voters duped by fake ex-Bloomberg intern’s tweet about being fired Saturday 9:47 AM
- HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ and the fantasy of competence Saturday 8:00 AM
- Cómo ver Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington en el UFC 245 Saturday 7:00 AM
- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
Never underestimate Patriots fans’ willingness to do what it takes to make sure his or her team is treated as fairly as possible—at least in their own minds. Just this weekend, 150 New England supporters took to the streets (or the Gillette Stadium parking lot) for a Free Tom Brady rally.
Brady was suspended for four games for his role in #DeflateGate—continuing this new era of NFL discipline—and with the star’s appeal to commissioner Roger Goodell, there’s a chance the quarterback’s punishment could be reduced in time for the 2015 season.
And Goodell had better cut a deal soon, or a couple of newlywed Patriots fans are going to protest … by not going on their honeymoon.
In case you missed it, this guy and his blushing bride—wherever she is—aren’t going to take a vacation, because they’re mad that a guy they don’t know in real life (and who could easily afford a couple thousand honeymoons) was punished for cheating at a professional sport.
Paul and Kellie Goodrow were married May 9, and though they were supposed be planning a holiday of wedded bliss in Bermuda to celebrate their love, they apparently would rather hang out in a parking lot and hold signs in support of the quarterback they love.
“Until Brady is back on the field, that’s the way it is,” Paul Goodrow said, according CBS Boston. “I’ve been a fan my whole life, since 1982. Actually, I have tattoos of Tom Brady on my body.”
More from this brave fan: “Our whole house is Patriots. It’s like a man cave. It’s like my wife doesn’t even live there.”
Most assuredly, Kellie does not love hearing that. Yet she seems to be supportive of Brady and the decision to postpone the honeymoon. Probably because she can check out that Brady tattoo on her husband whether’s she’s in Bermuda or chilling out a dank New England man cave.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.