- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Real Valladolid Friday 10:44 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Arsenal Friday 10:28 PM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Crystal Palace Friday 10:05 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Norwich City Friday 8:55 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 Serie A season Friday 8:05 PM
- Tom Brady keeps supplying us with new meme material Friday 5:55 PM
- Emails reveal Facebook’s knowledge of Cambridge Analytica Friday 3:43 PM
- ‘Fast and Furious’ + ‘American Ninja Warrior’ = Netflix’s ‘Hyperdrive’ Friday 3:15 PM
- Trump jokes drop in Dow is because Seth Moulton dropped out of 2020 race Friday 3:13 PM
- What we learned when we visited Mr. B, America’s chonkiest cat Friday 1:46 PM
- Trump’s new plan to fight opioid overdose? This tweet Friday 1:06 PM
- Fitness influencer shamed for ‘sharing numbers’ in weight loss posts Friday 1:04 PM
- The VSCO Girl has always been here Friday 1:01 PM
- Tomi Lahren’s new ‘Freedom’ clothing line is made for meme mockery Friday 12:21 PM
- Taylor Swift’s ‘London Boy’ is a bop, but Brits don’t think her lyrics are accurate Friday 12:02 PM
It’s the Fourth of July, and I know what you’re wondering: Where can I find the most badass patriotic clothes to wear to my friend’s BBQ cookout? What outfit will make my friends drool with envy as I stuff my face with hot dogs? What threads will make my friends scream, “Fuck yeah, America!” every time I walk into a room?
Well, look no further.
The Mountain, a wholesale clothing retailer who you may know from the infamous Three Wolf Moon shirt, has the best patriotic T-shirts on the internet. You only THOUGHT you were an American before seeing these—but your game is weak.
We’ll start off with this kitten wrapped in an American flag. It’s cute. It’s patriotic. It’s a safe bet for your Fourth of July needs. Your friends will “awwwww” and maybe high-five you.
But that kitten is child’s play compared to what else The Mountain has in store for you. How about … stay with me here … President Barack Obama, riding a lion, holding a crossbow and a laser sword. IT EXISTS. And it can be yours.
But WAIT, it gets better. This is the be-all, end-all of patriotic T-shirts. Your friends will fall to their knees in awe at every Fourth of July party you walk into.
Here it is: Abraham Lincoln (“The Emancipator” himself) riding a bear and wielding a semiautomatic rifle, Emancipation Proclamation in hand. You’re welcome, ‘Merica.
Unfortunately, the shirts aren’t available on Amazon Prime, so you can’t have them on your bod in time for today’s festivities. But let’s be real, Ronald Reagan riding a velociraptor is a perfect addition to your closet any time of year.
Katey Psencik is a former assistant social media editor at the Daily Dot. She now serves as a content producer for the Austin American-Statesman and Austin360.com.