- The new ‘Hunger Games’ book paints President Snow as a hero—and people are not happy Tuesday 9:03 PM
- Influencer called out for ‘troubling image’ with Kenyan child Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Professor arrested for spending $185K of grant money on iTunes and strippers Tuesday 7:28 PM
- Man cuts his books in half to make them ‘portable,’ spurs online debate Tuesday 6:09 PM
- Fans defend Lana Del Rey after she was mocked for flying commercial Tuesday 5:10 PM
- Lady Gaga fans find alleged new song name in her website’s code Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Barstool Sports deletes anti-union tweets, blog post in settlement Tuesday 3:47 PM
- The ‘can have … as a treat’ meme has come full circle Tuesday 3:09 PM
- Joe Rogan says he’s voting for Bernie Sanders Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Woman spots mole in man’s TikTok video, saves him from cancer Tuesday 2:17 PM
- ‘You’ star confirms his character is queer and ‘never will be’ straight Tuesday 1:08 PM
- This Twitch streamer pooped his pants during a broadcast Tuesday 12:17 PM
- Apple’s iCloud encryption plan halted amid FBI pressure, report Tuesday 10:57 AM
- Glenn Greenwald charged with cybercrimes in Brazil Tuesday 10:48 AM
- BadBunny rips her fans for not sending her enough money Tuesday 10:06 AM
It’s the Fourth of July, and I know what you’re wondering: Where can I find the most badass patriotic clothes to wear to my friend’s BBQ cookout? What outfit will make my friends drool with envy as I stuff my face with hot dogs? What threads will make my friends scream, “Fuck yeah, America!” every time I walk into a room?
Well, look no further.
The Mountain, a wholesale clothing retailer who you may know from the infamous Three Wolf Moon shirt, has the best patriotic T-shirts on the internet. You only THOUGHT you were an American before seeing these—but your game is weak.
We’ll start off with this kitten wrapped in an American flag. It’s cute. It’s patriotic. It’s a safe bet for your Fourth of July needs. Your friends will “awwwww” and maybe high-five you.
But that kitten is child’s play compared to what else The Mountain has in store for you. How about … stay with me here … President Barack Obama, riding a lion, holding a crossbow and a laser sword. IT EXISTS. And it can be yours.
But WAIT, it gets better. This is the be-all, end-all of patriotic T-shirts. Your friends will fall to their knees in awe at every Fourth of July party you walk into.
Here it is: Abraham Lincoln (“The Emancipator” himself) riding a bear and wielding a semiautomatic rifle, Emancipation Proclamation in hand. You’re welcome, ‘Merica.
Unfortunately, the shirts aren’t available on Amazon Prime, so you can’t have them on your bod in time for today’s festivities. But let’s be real, Ronald Reagan riding a velociraptor is a perfect addition to your closet any time of year.
Katey Psencik is a former assistant social media editor at the Daily Dot. She now serves as a content producer for the Austin American-Statesman and Austin360.com.