- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All Today 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Today 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups Saturday 3:04 PM
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Saturday 2:06 PM
- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her Saturday 1:02 PM
For actors, dancers, and a variety of performing artists, headshots are a staple of the business. They can also prove to be a wonderful snapshot in time. As a way to celebrate how far they’ve come—and perhaps get a good laugh, too—celebrities started sharing their old headshots to social media on Friday. In what quickly spread as the #OldHeadshotDay hashtag, celebs shared photos from their acting days of yore, and some are truly treasures to behold.
Take Danielle Fishel of Boy Meets World fame. She shared her shots from her early days as a child actress in the 1990s—and boy are her photos a throwback.
Reese Witherspoon‘s is also a gem of ’90s nostalgia and pre-teen self-confidence.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt also shared a shot from his (very) early acting career.
Zach Braff also got in on the fun, not once but twice, poking fun at his poses.
Stephen Colbert got real with his toothy Old Headshot Day smile.
Viola Davis shared hers, as well.
And Laverne Cox has always looked amazing.
Some famous faces, like former pro wrestler Sean Waltman, used the social media trend to share some humor.
Grumpy Cat also joined in on the fun.
Sad Kylo Ren also got in on the game.
For more mind-blowing and hilarity, you can peruse the #oldheadshotday hashtag on Twitter or Instagram.
Christina Bonnington is a tech reporter who specializes in consumer gadgets, apps, and the trends shaping the technology industry. Her work has also appeared in Gizmodo, Wired, Refinery29, Slate, Bicycling, and Outside Magazine. She is based in the San Francisco Bay Area and has a background in electrical engineering.