- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’ spinoff mini-series is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Friday 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Friday 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Friday 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Friday 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Friday 11:39 AM
- ‘Swamp Thing’ gets off to a promising start, but can it tell a convincing love story? Friday 11:34 AM
- ‘Falling on deaf ears’: ‘Queer Eye’ star sparks conversation about ableist idioms Friday 11:15 AM
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous Friday 10:43 AM
- In season 2 of ‘She’s Gotta Have It,’ Spike Lee remains unapologetically himself Friday 10:36 AM
- Trump selling Pride shirts is a grotesque insult to the LGBTQ community Friday 10:27 AM
- Logan Paul is being mocked for pulling out of slapping competition Friday 9:57 AM
Photo via Doug Kerr/Flickr (CC-BY-SA)
Someone is pooping all over this town in upstate New York
Back in September, a jogger in Colorado Springs was spotted pooping all over the sidewalks in her town. Although the police were never able to make an arrest, multiple residents caught the woman in the act, leading one family to dub her “The Mad Pooper.”
Well, now it seems she’s either moved on to the East Coast or has inspired a copycat pooper, because someone has been defecating on people’s lawns in Orchard Park, New York, a small town near Buffalo.
“To the person/jogger who is pooping on our lawns in the Village of O.P.: STOP!!,” reads an advertisement one victim placed in the Orchard Park PennySaver. The ad also claims the person is violating a health ordinance, and that cameras have been installed to catch them in the act.
So far police have only received a single complaint, but the ad indicates the mystery pooper has struck multiple times.
Lt. Jason M. Schiedel of the Orchard Park Police Department told the Buffalo News that they have increased patrols in the area but admitted: “We don’t have much to go on.” He said they’d have to catch someone in the act in order to make an arrest. If caught the perpetrator would face charges of public lewdness or exposure.
Schiedel also said they OPPD has responded to similar complaints before, but those are usually associated with Buffalo Bills games.
H/T the Buffalo News
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.