- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Friday 10:15 AM
Not only is the Superbad movie star badly Photoshopped every single day by a meme-loving Imgurian, there’s also the Instagram account “samepictureofmichaelcera,” which has reposted a single image of the actor for the past two years, racking up over 16,000 followers.
But now something even stranger is happening on the Instagram account @michaelcera. You might expect that @michaelcera would be Cera himself, as many other comedic actors use their name as their social handles. But it’s quite obviously not Cera. The only picture uploaded is from 238 weeks ago, captionless, and quite unfortunately uses what looks to be the worst filter known to mankind: Kelvin.
There’s a trove of A+ comments here, including “jasmines nephews going to look like him when he grows up lmao” and ” omg even peters is so hot😍.” But more recently, people have come to this shrine of Cera to barrage it with one simple request:
“God I need that big fat cock.”
Like, actually. Looks like there’s a huge line for Cera’s big fat cock.
The resurgent thirst for a deep Cera dicking looks to be the fault of Tumblr user businessshag, who brought attention to the cardinal cock call.
After seeing this, people flocked to the Instagram to echo @crucifyings. The user seems pretty proud of their #impact.
We may finally understand why Cera stays off the Internet.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.